• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY092: The Crisis in Kalos! The Battle of the Giant Sundial!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
XY092: The Crisis in Kalos! The Battle of the Giant Sundial!!
Airs: October 15

Here is an image of the episode.

img_next151015.jpg

I translated the title.

I am gonna say with a certainty thi is gonna somehow tie in with the Mega Evo special, and turn into an arc. Will be very interestinf to see how many eps this will take, and when the gym battle will happen. Makes me consider that perhaps the league is farther then we think as we.

I am gonna say with a certainty thi is gonna somehow tie in with the Mega Evo special, and turn into an arc. Will be very interestinf to see how many eps this will take, and when the gym battle will happen. Makes me consider that perhaps the league is farther then we think as we.
Seems unlikely to become an arc since, according to broadcast data, next episode features Meowstic.

So this could very well be some random TR crap with the gym battle in the following episode.

Though I wouldn't mind a Flare appearance, just to establish their presence in Kalos.

Meowstic broadcast data could mean Olympia is involved,I mean the gym leader in a city like anistar should be defending it as well.

Wow this is one of the baitiest titles I've seen thus far in XY, while it could certainly tie in with the Mega Specials I think that Team Flare won't debut until Alain debeuts which will be 1 or 2 episodes after the gym battle in XY093.

So I'm preparing my self for ANOTHER TR episode.

Last edited:
Huh, this came out of the blue. They're *really* pushing Kalos lore with the CoroCoro Pokemon shadow, the ME Act IV and this.

Still refusing to let my expectations get high.

Mmm so probably Olympia appears in this episode then the gym battle takes place on XY092 since Meowstic is featured on data broadcast.

I hope we get the first hint of TF here but I understand why people would be skeptical...

So finally we're at Anistar City, and thus far in the anime, we've missed out on two things that we should've already seen by now. Team Flare, and AZ. Where are they while everything else has been going on?

So finally we're at Anistar City, and thus far in the anime, we've missed out on two things that we should've already seen by now. Team Flare, and AZ. Where are they while everything else has been going on?
Team Flare is likely in hiding and will most likely show itself when the plot starts to intensify.

As for AZ, who knows. Perhaps he was already caught by Lysandre or something. Or maybe he won't appear at all.

Manene!!!!!!!!!!

Do we know who that woman is? Is it the gym leader or no?

Interesting title. It's guaranteed that someone will try to steal/destroy the Anistar Sundial, maybe a gang of wild Pokemon lead by Sableye (broadcast data) or Team Rocket. Hopefully the former.

It looks like the COtD is the one who tells the Anistal Sundial's lore instead of Sycamore or Olympia. It's a weird move, unless she's Olympia's sister or something.

Suppose Bonnie would try to get that woman to marry Clemont? What if that woman is already married?

Manene!!!!!!!!!!

Do we know who that woman is? Is it the gym leader or no?

Only way its Olympia is if that image took place in the past, and before Olympia "went crazy" and dyed her hair purple.

You know what, after looking at how intense the title sounds, I think that the Malamar are returning in this episode and going to unleash their plans threatening Kalos.

I'd much rather have the Malamar than another failed TR plot. :/

Well, according to the leaks, XY&Z begins after this episode, and the sundial is included, which means this is the start of some sort of arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom