• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY098: Pikachu, Dreams of Puni-chan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPratik_12

Reaction score
XY098: Pikachu Dreams of Squishy!
Airs: 26th November

New title, courtesy of Dephender

A short blurb or summary of this episode, translations thanks to Dephender.
Squishy's secrets will be revealed in the episode airing Thursday November 26th!?
It seems Squishy's secrets, those that no one knows yet, will be revealed then!
http://i.imgur.com/UAQ34fJ.jpg

Last edited:
There's more:

Pikachu and Meowth will experience something really strange in this episode! It seems Squishy’s secrets, those that no one knows yet, will be revealed then!

So it seems the writers will use Meowth once again to explain plot-relevant stuff to our main characters. Team Rocket will gain information this way too.

0___________0 Seems really interesting to me here. Sounds Cool, LOL that name is funny to me :)

I hope this one is somewhat like the Larvitar dream episode.

Why is no one talking about this episode?

So much new information has been released and the episode is looking better with every new bit of information.

Summary 1:
Pikachu wakes up one night the group is camping out to find that Ash and his friends' Pokémon are all talking human language for some reason. Pikachu is completely confused, having no idea what's going on at all, but just then, it hears someone tell it "Help me!"...

Summary 2:
While continuing their journey, Ash and his friends decide to camp out in a forest. That night, Pikachu and Meowth wake up to find that Ash and his friends' Pokémon have evolved or regressed to other evolutionary stages. Not only that, for some reason some of them can talk human language just like Meowth too......

-------------

So basically, TALKING POKEMON AND EVOLVED CHESPIN/EEVEE/PANCHAM/NOIBAT/BUNNELBY etc.

This is like all my birthdays and religious festivals combined into one magical rainbow chocolate treat!!!!!!! Please let the Rocket pokemon be included in this - how swag would Yuji Ueda be as a talking Sonano?!

Also Junki Takegami is writing this and whilst I would never trust him with a plot-vital episode, he's the best writer of cracky psychedelia so *fingers, toes and everything else crossed*

The VA list.

Ash: Rica Matsumoto

Clemont: Yūki Kaji

Bonnie: Mika Kanai

Serena: Mayuki Makiguchi

Pikachu: Ikue Ohtani

Frogadier: Yūji Ueda

Bunnelby: Chinatsu Akasaki

Dedenne: Megumi Satō

Chespin: Hitomi Nabatame

Pancham: Noriko Shitaya

Jessie: Megumi Hayashibara

James: Shin'ichirō Miki

Meowth: Inuko Inuyama

Here are two new summaries of the episode, courtesy of Dephender.

When Pikachu wakes up one night, it is met with Pokémon talking the human language!? And not only that, they've also changed form! The confused Pikachu is then approached by Squishy, who can also talk now...!

Ash and his friends decide to camp out in a forest. But when Pikachu wakes up that night, it's startled by the fact that the other Pokémon have changed their form! Also, they're talking the human language! Confused, Pikachu encounters Meowth, who is equally confused, as the same thing has happened to his travelmates. The two are then joined by the now taking Squishy. It seems Squishy wants their help, but...?

Are you shitting me? Why is only Nyasu of the Rocket pokemon listed? And how does this then correlate to:
But when Pikachu wakes up that night, it's startled by the fact that the other Pokémon have changed their form! Also, they're talking the human language! Confused, Pikachu encounters Meowth, who is equally confused, as the same thing has happened to his travelmates.

I'm still hyped but now I'm extremely confused as well. I really don't want the pokemon to speak with the voices of their owners!

There's a few Pokemon missing here, either their VA's don't appear at all or, in the case of Wobbuffet, the VA is listed for another Pokemon even though they would take priority in the listing.

WAT.

Ugh..... Dedenne but not the Team Rocket Pokemon or Noibat? This is outrageous.

Woah woah woah hold on a minute... so that was a Sunglasses Pangoro, Diggersby, Chesnaught AND Delphox?! Then Squishy goes "HEY GUYS LOOK AT ME" while we have Darkrai just chilling in a tree.

This is all types of wack right now.

Too much crack to process right now. Mafoxy sounds too much like Musashi and I'm confused.

But wahay Krazyshipping is back!

SHOCKING Trailer, was REALLY COOL! :) Consider me excited, and My Bud Darkrai is here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom