• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Worldwide Pokémon Direct to held at midnight on 20th anniversary: Feb. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Worldwide Pokémon Direct to held at midnight on 20th anniversary: Feb. ...

A Pokémon Direct presentation will be streamed worldwide later this week. It will be held at midnight at the start of the Pokémon 20th anniversary.

Continue reading...

...Generation 7??? (or at least Z Version) o_O

Last edited:
All aboard the hype train, we're going full steam to hypeville!

Please be a new main series game... my crops are dying, it's been so long since they've seen the sun....

I've waited a year and a half for a new main series game, especially since the last main series games were remakes of an older generation and it's been a while since we last been to Kalos (about three years since X/Y came out), so the third Kalos game is actually very overdue, but I rather wait another year before Gen 7 is announced, because there's still unfinished business to do in Kalos, such as ALL of Zygarde's new formes which have yet to debut in any main series game, and I would love to see how the formes work out in the games (and I'm so anxious to pet Zydog in Amie).

If it is Gen 7... well, I wouldn't be too surprised, but I still think it's a bit too early for Gen 7, because Gen 6 just feels... incomplete to me.

Personally, I'm wondering if this could be a digest-style Direct, with a few reveals during the presentation and more information on the official website afterward.

Having said that, the length of the video is consistent with a new game reveal, and whether it's finishing the current generation or starting a new one entirely (hoping it's the former), it's sure to excite and delight fans everywhere. :LOL:

I feel like the Pokemon Twitter is hinting at something when they're asking "What Pokemon do you choose on the start of your journey?" With a poll, giving the answers fire, grass, and water.
It could mean a new set of starters. Alternatively, it could mean new forms for a pre-existing starter trio, most likely Mega Evolutions. Whatever it is, I'm ready for the unveiling! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom