• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY125: The Kalos League Begins! The Mega Lizardon Showdown: X VS Y!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
XY125: The Kalos League Begins! The Mega Lizardon Showdown ・ X VS Y!!
Airs: June 30

Translations(thanks to Depehender):
http://i.imgur.com/tTnwArx.jpg

Super powerful opponents appear one after another at the Kalos League!

The Kalos League, where people battle powerful opponents that have all won their way through 8 Gyms, now begins! Who will Ash's opponents be!? Who will his rivals be!? Let us present the battles worth paying attention to!

We'll attack them with all our might!!

http://i.imgur.com/lcQhII7.jpg

A massive gathering of mega evolved Pokémon!!
Mega Evolution is a mysterious force only the exceptional people that are emotionally connected to their Pokémon can use! The battles fought by the competitors that have mastered this power... are likely to be enormously fierce!!

A clash between two Mega Charizard!!
In the first round of the tournament, two Charizard appear. Both of them can mega evolve, turning this into a showdown between X and Y! Which of them will win this overly heated fire battle!?

Mega Charizard Y
Charizard's mega evolution. Its Ability is "Drought", so the power of its Fire type moves is increased!

Mega Charizard X
Alan's partner Charizard mega evolves into Mega Charizard X! He is one of Ash's rivals.

I mentioned this in the previous thread but one og the pictures looks like the Chaizards are battling at Charasific valley.

Oh, fuck. Alain is going to be in the League. I don't know how to feel about this.

P.S. C'MON ASH, WOOP HIS ASS. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ARCEUS.

P.S.x2 Sorry for the over reaction.

P.S.x3 What's up with the messed up episode number? We already have a XY125 episode preview.

Last edited:
Woah. The Kalos League is happening earlier than I expected. I guess I was assuming they will wrap up the Team Flare arc first.
Not entirely happy that Alain is, apparently, participating in the Kalos League as I feel like they should have given us more hints that he owns badges or something. However, if Ash loses to Alain in the League, he might beat him during the Team Flare arc, which would be cool.

Also, finally some Charizard Y. I love Charizard Y and it's been kind of annoying seeing Charizard X being promoted all the time.

Excited screams for Alain being in the League

And finally we get that necessary X vs Y episode we've been waiting for :D

Megazard X vs Megazard Y! Yay! Too bad Ash isn't controlling the latter.

I will be legit pissed if Charizard Y is finally being introduced only to become yet another one of Alain's fallen foes. I've said before that the writers give preferential treatment to Charizard X and this would prove it for the whole world to see...

I think X gets the treatment because as soon as it was introduced everyone began swooning over it because of its design and was the preferred choice for a lot of people. Now that the era of Charizard X is done, they are honestly stuck with it and aren't going to really change Charizard X to Y.

Ash you better win that league boy, get that goodra from the wetlands and carry it to the league idc if its not yo sixth member, get it carry it under your armpits or something fierce competitors are in this league (even though they're all megas) its a psuedo legendary take and whoop the garchomp guys ass (you might be facing him) (RIP Trevor though) Go win that league and make yo momma proud (even though I'm not yo momma) (Also go kick Astrid's ass she wupped your ass in the movie)

At least Ash is not the owner of the Charizard Y... ironically. I mean, a lot of fans had been anticipating this kind of battle, but with this being the first episode of the League, it's more likely the early rounds, and Alain is most definitely going to win - and it's obviously a good thing it's not Ash who is losing.

I think X gets the treatment because as soon as it was introduced everyone began swooning over it because of its design and was the preferred choice for a lot of people. Now that the era of Charizard X is done, they are honestly stuck with it and aren't going to really change Charizard X to Y.
A disturbing lack of foresight ain't much better if you ask me. They've dug that hole regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom