• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Zygarde 10% Forme, Complete Forme revealed for Sun and Moon: Promotional videos aired at...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Zygarde 10% Forme, Complete Forme revealed for Sun and Moon: Promotional videos aired at Taiwan ...

Footage of Zygarde 10% Forme and Zygarde Complete Forme in Pokémon Sun and Moon has been aired at the 2016 Taiwan Pokémon Video Game National Championships.

Continue reading...

Great, now people can finally stop complaining about Zygarde being "neglected".

So Zygarde finally gets those forms. Finally. Now I wait for Ash Greninja.

Anime exclusive forms heading to the games?
Zygarde was always intended to appear in the games.

No way they're making a bunch of new forms that won't somehow be playable in the games.

Good lord that HP stat! I thought modifications to Base HP outside of natural evolution was impossible!

Why make a bunch of forms for an insignificant pokemon though? That makes no sense either.
I think it is pretty significant in my opinion. Zygarde may not have a game but it is still a usable pokemon and now it can be more usable with access to forms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom