• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM012: The Extracurricular Lesson is Hidoide!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
SM012: The Extracurricular Lesson is Hidoide!?

Airs: January 26

The title hasn't been confirmed yet.

Last edited:
If the title is real, I wonder what it's about.

Here is a summary of the episode, which Dephender translated.

Team Rocket have been living a leisurely life in Alola. But now they've received a call from HQ. After somehow bluffing their way through the question regarding their activities there to this date, they finally start working towards getting a new Pokémon.

TR mission and Mereanie

Something tells me James is getting a Pokemon

Last edited:
Not the Pokemon I was hoping for James (it was Dhelmise), but it definitely fits their character. If James gets it obviously we're gonna get Cacnea 2.0 though.

But I'm looking forward to our first Team Rocket-focused episode mainly to see more Bewear.

Yeah, I can now see James with a Mareanie (and maybe Toxapex)

Can't wait for the hijinks! My kind of episode.

Holy crap!
After 3 episodes of them not doing diddly-squat, they finally get their own episode, AND WITHIN 12 EPISODES? AND A CAPTURE?!
I can finally die in peace now.
*faints*

Yep, I could definitely see that!

I hope Team Skull makes an appearance too. I've been wanting to see the TRio interact with our new loony goons.

Yep, I could definitely see that!

I hope Team Skull makes an appearance too. I've been wanting to see the TRio interact with our new loony goons.

I want to see Team Rocket recite their motto while doing Team Skull's dance routine <3

The only way this episode can go:
Hidoide beats the TRio.
In frustration Kojiro chucks a ball at it...
...Which accidentally gets intercepted by Kiteruguma who has come to save them.

If they do catch it, would they go back to blasting off or would it just pop out of its Poke Ball to save them?

Still hoping it's Bewear that gets caught. It would be a shame if it doesn't end up on their team

Saw this on Serebii (I know, I know, I was bored ok?) and the first line made me laugh out loud! New summary as translated by "Dephender":
Everyone in the Rocket Gang have had some leisurely and lazy days. But one day, they receive a call from HQ. HQ wants to know if their activities in the Alola region are going well or not. The Rocket Gang somehow manages to give them a report that smooths things over. However, they realize they can't just continue on like this, and decide to aim for getting a new Pokémon.

Surely it's got to be one for James. I wouldn't have predicted Mareanie (my bet was on Fomantis or Morelull) but the bloke can't spend another 20+ episodes without any Pokémon again.

I'm fine with James getting another Pokémon this early as long as they don't pull that XY crud last time with him not getting any party changes for pretty much the entire series.

I'm fine with James getting another Pokémon this early as long as they don't pull that XY crud last time with him not getting any party changes for pretty much the entire series.
How is it too early when he doesn't have anything so far? His old Pokemon are gone.

Seriously they sent him to Alola without any pokemon? What happened to Carnivine? I think Giovanni is no more pleased with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom