• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM022: Beware of Shovels!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
SM022: Beware of Shovels!!!
Airs: April 13

JtHLsjv.jpg

Is there a translations of what it says about the episode? I'm going to guess that there's Sandygast shenanigans going on.

Is there a translations of what it says about the episode? I'm going to guess that there's Sandygast shenanigans going on.
No, there's just a title of the episode and an air date.

Sounds like a lotta "Sandygast!"

I said it sounds like a lotta "SANDYGAST!"

I just said it sounds like a lotta "SAAAAAAANDYGAAAAAAST!"

(Throws brick at myself)

Wrong.

so is the sandcastle time question if i recall right they are kwon for controlling people to make them grow bigger so is going to ash or is like an regular spooky episode wiht ghost type pokemon?

It will most probably feature that Dugtrio from the opening.

nice that the fillers feature the pokemon first more, last generation didnt gave us the right amount of episodes to show all new pokemon(without focusing on megas).

Hope that we get a nice battle.

Here is a summary of the episode, which Dephender translated.

6oJMgFu.png

While Ash and Kiawe are practicing battling, they meet a Pokémon called Sandygast. Sandygast has a shovel stuck in its head, which causes...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom