• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM024: Alola! The First Visiting Day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
SM024: Alola! First Visitation Day!
Airs: April 27

Here's a summary of the episode, which Dephender translated.

YsSOI5Y.png

The Pokémon School announces that it will hold an open school where people in the area can come visit it. Ash will be holding a presentation there. And his mom will attend it!

Last edited:
Not really feeling good about these titles. Just feels like they are padding out the series with pointless stuff. Holding a presentation... really, who gives a shit? Can we have some actual plot episodes any time ever? Second trial, Ultra beasts, Lillie's family... anything.

Ooh Delia will be there! Wishful thinking that it could reveal a bit more info on Lillie's mother....?
I think so. We never met any of Lana's parents as well, we only met her clones sisters.

Would Ash his Mom only be boring...? Maybe..... Would a past compagnion visit it too, it would make sens to me

I like that Delia will be there, a lot. I really thought she went back to kanto, which paints the amusing image in my head that she's hopping on a plane just to see if the education her son is finally getting is teaching him anything. Also, really hoping it's at least partially a battle presentation. XY had me spoiled on gorgeously directed battles and I've been feeling a bit starved of them lately!

Ash giving a presentation? Wow! That's interesting. I wonder what it'll be about. I guess it's nice that Delia is going all the way to Alola to see it, but at the same time, it seems pretty random. She's missed out on things that were much more important than this...

More than anything, I do hope that they're building up to Ash graduating with this. He seriously needs to get away from this school an get a move on to Akala.

Also, it's a common activity that is associated with schooling and education - some people feel discontented with the lack of activities that are a part of the school experience. It furthers world-building, and also it is an interesting exposition to show what Ash has learnt, as well as to delve more into the education of the Pokemon School.

It will be cool to see the other's presentations too, as well as Ash's preparation for his presentation and how he approaches it. I wonder will he get temporary stage fright or will he be cool as a cucumber the whole way through?

This is the series for those of us who want to see Satoshi tortured by the same kind of inane tasks the rest of us have to do to live in this world. A* guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom