• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM046: The Shapeshifting Metamon, Find that 'mon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
SM046: The Transforming Metamon, Find that 'mon!
Airs: October 19

Here is a summary of the episode, which Dephender translated.

Ash and the others go to the Aether Paradise, a place filled with Pokémon, upon an invitation by Lillie's mother Lusamine. But then they end up having to search for a Ditto that escaped the place.

Last edited:
We haven't seen Ditto in the anime in a long time. Makes you wonder why it's trying to flee.

Oh man, hope Faba is in episode, all those kids running around could get good reactions out of him.

I bet the missing Ditto is set up for stealing Cosmog. Calling it now

I think Team Rocket will steal his regular one, which leads to getting the new one

Maybe he'll also get a new Z-crystal for Piakchu along with it
I think that's what's going to happen since they have a z-crystal that they can't do anything without the z-ring.

First Nebby warping around everywhere and now Ditto doing what it does best? The hijinks look strong so far.

Reminders: Ditto can transform into objects and Pokemon, but sometimes its face will remain the same and can't control it correctly. The other Ditto can control their faces. It has one move that is called Transform, letting it to turn into a duplicate of the real thing and copy its moves too, like Smeargle.

Just their usual habit of shoving Gen 1 elements in our faces and down our throats.

Heck, XY and SM had enough Gen 1 butt kissing as it is!
Your avatar makes this hilariously ironic

I'm just glad Johto finally got a mention in SM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom