• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review SM050: Sauboh's Counterattack! The Kidnapped Hoshigumo!!

One of most conspiracy plot episode ever. Looking forward to next one, where Gladion and Lillie (In her Z-Powered Form) travel to Poni Island to opening up the Ultra Wormhole to enter the Ultra Space to save their mother. In which Ash and the others are heading there with Boat.

What a cliched way of ending this episode by letting an Ultra Beast kidnap Lusamine while leaving their children unharmed. Man, that was something amazing! Also, Nebby has evolved so quickly, hasn't it? Next up is the Poni Island and access to the Ultra Wormhole to rescue Lusamine.

One of most conspiracy plot episode ever. Looking forward to next one, where Gladion and Lillie (In her Z-Powered Form) travel to Poni Island to opening up the Ultra Wormhole to enter the Ultra Space to save their mother. In which Ash and the others are heading there with Boat.
They have to battle a totam Pokemon. Will be interesting

Are we just going to ignore Ash's amazing tackle towards Faba and Lusamine's brief evil facial expressions. Those were pretty awesome. And I can only assume that Team Rocket were thinking about how Bewear isn't there to drag them away, which is what lead Nebby to teleport them to their secret base.

They have to battle a totam Pokemon. Will be interesting

Yes and is already sixteen episode ever since Ash battling Totem Lurantis in Akala. That not all, everyone will be heading Poni Island as well. Witnessing the Ultra Wormhole appear at the Altar of the Sunne and Nebby evolve to Solgaleo. If that ever happened.

Yes and is already sixteen episode ever since Ash battling Totem Lurantis in Akala. That not all, everyone will be heading Poni Island as well. Witnessing the Ultra Wormhole appear at the Altar of the Sunne and Nebby evolve to Solgaleo. If that ever happened.
Hey guys, we have a separate thread to discuss SM051 ;)

What ever happened to the scenes of Lillie hugging Litten and all of the team's Pokemon?

That aside, the episode was pretty good, and Wobbuffet was actually hilarious in this one once again. How the pace of the episode went from jump-roping to a mother getting taken away by a giant white creature with tentacles is crazy though.

Notable moments:
-Ash not just being reckless, but actually striking physically at Faba after he turns malicious instead of using Pikachu. That really says a lot about how much he cared for Nebby.

-Lusamine actually caring for her children. Actually seeing her consolate Lillie and saving Gladion was nice.

-Lusamine's face when seeing Nihelego.

8/10

Do you think they will visit Ula Ula island after poni island?

This episode made me very excited! So many details and scenes that made the episode very good!!

What ever happened to the scenes of Lillie hugging Litten and all of the team's Pokemon?

What do you mean? Did you miss that scene? That was a really funny scene when Turtonator got involved. Lillie hugged Turtonator after hugging the others, then Turtonaror was confused, Lillie set off its exploding spikes and laughed after she got burnt.

I also found it even funnier when the other Pokemon started joining Lillie in playing jumprope. I was like "Oh god no, Turtonator". And then wouldn't you know it, Turtonator joined in and the other classmates except for Kiawe were worried. I was happy and surprised to see that Turtonator didn't mess up Lillie and the other Pokemon jumping.

Looks like the YouTube cuts of the episode left out a few minutes before the jump rope game where she dived on Litten etc in the school. I'll admit it was cool seeing Ash tackle Faba into a wall. I called Lusamine being kidnapped weeks ago though but I was wrong about the child she saved which was actually a nice touch. I am not sure but they seemed to plant a seed for Lusamine being infected by the toxins later on, when she first saw Nihilego, you saw her eyes glaze over in a sort of joy that she actually saw one but then she went into full good momma mode and lose her shit at Faba and protected her children. That one little scene though makes me think she'd go slow burn after being saved to bring the UBs back in a future arc.
Props to Turtonator for being nimble on his feet lol.

I'll have to admit though that this arc has been quite predictable in the sense that you pretty much have an idea of what exactly each episode entails down to the ending. It's still good though and it'll get better. Lillie change next week as well.

Half of the episode was literally filler. Is that their new formula, half filler/half plot?
Apparently Faba is the new Team Rocket.
Lusamine, where is the rest your personnel?
Hey, remember when people was complaining about how serious and dark and edgy XY was, and they like SM because it's not like that...
1510829463409.jpg

Half of the episode was literally filler. Is that their new formula, half filler/half plot?
Apparently Faba is the new Team Rocket.
Lusamine, where is the rest your personnel?
Hey, remember when people was complaining about how serious and dark and edgy XY was, and they like SM because it's not like that...
Man, aging sure got to Lillie really quickly. :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, the first airing didn't include today's Poke Problem due to the 100th episode giveaway events, but in other airing it did include it. Also, during the post-scene after Nebby evolved into a Cosmoem, Tapu-Koko sensed something has happened to Nebby. The Dare Da's Pokemon is Umbreon. Simple, right?

I thought it's cute that everyone is upping rope in the first half of the episode. Who here feels bad got Nebby when Faba lured it into the box?

Today's class will see Ash and friends practicing to get that one Moon in Super Mario Odessy...

Great episode- I'm loving Nihilego much more than at first.

I thought it's cute that everyone is upping rope in the first half of the episode. Who here feels bad got Nebby when Faba lured it into the box?
I was annoyed when Nebby was lured, but by now Nebby should have known not to trust Faba, so it's hard to sympathise with it.

What do you mean? Did you miss that scene? That was a really funny scene when Turtonator got involved. Lillie hugged Turtonator after hugging the others, then Turtonaror was confused, Lillie set off its exploding spikes and laughed after she got burnt.

I also found it even funnier when the other Pokemon started joining Lillie in playing jumprope. I was like "Oh god no, Turtonator". And then wouldn't you know it, Turtonator joined in and the other classmates except for Kiawe were worried. I was happy and surprised to see that Turtonator didn't mess up Lillie and the other Pokemon jumping.
I must not have caught it in the video I watched, my bad

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom