• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM078: Ultra Beast Clash! The Great Crackling Rumble Operation!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is the next ultra beast? Maybe Guzzlord or Pheromosa?

Who is the next ultra beast? Maybe Guzzlord or Pheromosa?
@BraixenFennekin
You will be surprised that this episode is not featuring one Ultra Beasts. But two at the same time, in different island. Pheromosa possibly. But for Guzzlord highly not. But I can tell it will be Xurkitree. I think it will be also be the focusing episode of both Mallow & Sophocles. Where their Pokémon (Steenee & Charjabug) may finally evolve into their final form.

Hope to see them evolve at some point, would be nice if they do in a battle involving Ultra Beasts
@BigDocFan
Better be. If not I be very pissed off as if the writer pull off that to happen after the judgements day arrive in Alola to engulf by the wrath of Necrozma. Then, it will be massive disappointment.

And they are rushing Ula-Ula. I shouldnt be surprised anymore... One ok but TWO UB's? Which ones are going to clash?

If it's got Ultra Beast in the title, you can bet your bottom dollar it'll be an Ultra Guardian episode.

Now all we have to do is Choose our Fighters...
or wait to see which ones they've chosen.

Ultra Beast v Ultra Beast huh...

And they are rushing Ula-Ula. I shouldnt be surprised anymore... One ok but TWO UB's? Which ones are going to clash?

The anime writers are theoretically the ones who really would prefer the series not come out in 2018. That can't help a time crunch.

Could this be the end of UBs arc?
@martianmister
Highly not likely.since according to the summary. Which two Ultra Beasts appear around the region since that will be the limited of the numbers of extraterritorial Pokemon that will appear in this episode. If so, then Ultra Guardians had to split to two team to dealt with them separately.

Highly not likely.since according to the summary. Which two Ultra Beasts appear around the region since that will be the limited of the numbers of extraterritorial Pokemon that will appear in this episode. If so, then Ultra Guardians had to split to two team to dealt with them separately.
Which summary?

@BigDocFan
Better be. If not I be very pissed off as if the writer pull off that to happen after the judgements day arrive in Alola to engulf by the wrath of Necrozma. Then, it will be massive disappointment.

Yea I hope that at this rate, we'll see what Necrozma is like in a upcoming arc focusing on Prism Pokemon. I hope they don't tone down its vicious behavior, that way it makes these campy sentei episodes more darker and more restrained faces.

Which preview?

@martianmister
According to the translation here is the preview of this episode from other sites:

Satoshi who came to meleele fireworks festival.
There, by chance, we see fireworks that are not found in the program.
The next day, when Satoshi was doing that story,
Ultra Guardians are ordered to dispatch urgent.
Apparently it seems that it will be related to fireworks of Nazo ...
Disappointment

I don't know if this is the official one. But I can tell that, the Ultra Beasts could be Blacephalon since it signature move is Mind Blown does look like firework.

Edit: Here is the site of the summary in Kanji.

ポケットモンスターサン&ムーン「激突ウルトラビースト!ドンドンバチバチ大作戦!!」実況スレ:ポケモンBBS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom