• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM079: Meteno and Bevenom, the Promise that Disappeared into the Starry Sky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Summary
Summary, credit goes to Dephender for the translation.
Satoshi and the others are at the observatory at night to observe the Wishing Star Pokémon Meteno for a Pokémon School class. During the observation, they encounter a Meteno that had suddenly fallen to the ground.

A Minior already? I wonder what kind of flashback will Poipole have in this episode? Necrozma or maybe something else?

Observatory means Mullein!!

(Please.)

When i saw the title i imidiatelly thought:
"OMG will we finally learn something bout Poipole??!!"
Cuz c'mon, he needs development.
VERY. BADLY.

Another Ula Ula Island visit following the grand trial of Nanu's and Ultra Beasts imvasion. Wondering if this is the remaining part. That the writer didn't put into the Arc. Also, for Poipole. I believe it destiny will be answered.

I doubt that they had a past, considering Bebenomu just entered this dimension several days(?) ago. Probably it just interested in it just because it's shiny, just like Pikachu.

I hope we get some foreshadowing for the Necrozma arc, with some much-needed development for Poipole and in the best case scenario- Ash getting Minior as his sixth Pokémon.

This episode to me is looking like a filler episode.
@RileyXY1t
It already is. Very obvious and is also going to be one of the worse one, especially that didn't involve battle. But thankfully, we can see one of the Alola Elite four probably to be debut in this episode rather than emptiness without any new character introduction or perhaps not.

I don't know. Sounds like it could be development or new info on Poipole.
@SammyW27
It only just a matter of times, When it will become the strongest of all Ultra Beasts (Naganadel) that ever existed! Following that, Ash will release it just like he did with Goodra at the end of the XY series. Presumably, return to where it belong, Ultra Megalopolis.

Currently cautiously hopeful about the episode. New information on Poipole and a glance of Necrozma like before are likely.

I hope Minior bonds with Poipole and we see Poipole using a move atleast.
@PkmnTrainerV
Yeah, we did finally going to see some move from this cute alien Victini-like Pokémon. Instead of seeing it painting with it ink spurning out from it head. It kinda of get old already.

Currently cautiously hopeful about the episode. New information on Poipole and a glance of Necrozma like before are likely.

I hope Minior bonds with Poipole and we see Poipole using a move atleast.

I actually agree, I hope for some much needed character development. And we're probably close to the Necrozma arc after Stakataka.

I actually agree, I hope for some much needed character development. And we're probably close to the Necrozma arc after Stakataka.
@LunarHero
That also include old & new characters such as Anabel & Looker return follow by Guzma & Plumeria making appearance Especially, four remaining Ultra Beasts. That yet didn't when they will come out.

Adamant said:
It's overnight field trip day at the Pokémon School. Satoshi and the others have gone to the observatory to observe the Wishing Star Pokémon Meteno. During the observation, they encounter and befriend a Meteno that falls to the ground, but this Meteno has a certain secret.
Adamant said:
Satoshi and the others have come to the observatory on Mount Hōkūlani at Ula'ula Island as part of an overnight field trip with the Pokémon School. As they spend the night there observing the Wishing Star Pokémon "Meteno", they encounter a Meteno that had suddenly fallen to the ground. The group befriends the Meteno, but this Pokémon actually has a certain secret.
mIti5y8_d.jpg
I like how going from Melemele to Ula'ula Island is count as "overnight field trip."

VA List and summaries
Satoshi and his friends from the Pokémon School have come to the Hōkūlani Observatory. There, they befriend the Pokémon Meteno, which fell from space just like a wishing star, but... the Meteno has a secret.

Summary:
Satoshi and his friends from the Pokémon School have come to the Hōkūlani Observatory to observe the Pokémon Meteno, which resembles a wishing star. There, they befriend a Meteno they encounter. It appears Māmane has been friends with a Meteno at some point in the past as well, but he tells them he can't remember anything about what happened back then. And the truth is that this Meteno actually has a certain secret...

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Daisuke Namikawa: Rotom
Kei Shindo: Lilie
Kaito Ishikawa: Kaki
Reina Ueda: Mao
Hitomi Kikuchi: Suiren
Fumiko Takekuma: Māmane
Keiichi Nakagawa: Professor Kukui
Mika Kanai: Togedemaru
Rikako Aikawa: Ashimari