• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM086: I Choose Here! Pokémon Hot Spring Paradise!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So usual TR stealing Pokemon plot then...

does the job to fill in before the Ultra Guardians climax. No more, no less.

Massive face palm, why must Team Rocket steal their Pokemon every appearance or so, it gets boring.

Hope to see a lot of Pokemon around the hot spring like we've seen before

I read "resort spa" and I immediately thought of Bourgain, as he is the president of the "Rainbow Happy Resort Company". I could see him playing some factor in this episode, but then again he already appears in the episode before this one.

Oh please, Pocket Monsters. This is NOT your kind of episode and you know it. This is a show about kids, for kids.
Leave hot springs episodes to everyone else.

Finally, another episode where we will (presumably) get to see everybody in their swimsuits!

...Sorry, I couldn’t resist. :LOL:
I'm just gonna be a total joykiller here and repeat:
I think they've learned their lesson after the tragedy that was "Beauty and the Beach". This isn't going to be anything unsuitable for children, trust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom