• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM096: Rocket-dan and Nuikoguma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SammyW27

Reaction score
Airs November 11.
No summary yet, and likely not the full title either.
Though we knew this was coming sooner or later.

Stufful already appeared in sm044 and sm046, it will appear again in sm096

He (she?) will probably be Bewear's nephew (or niece) visiting for a while. Though I imagine it'll be more of a gag Pokemon than do anything particularly relevant (like Chimico, Mime Jr., and Wobuffet much of the time)

I can almost see it now...

"Okay kids, time to go home."
"But Uncle Bewear, we were just about to win!"

He (she?) will probably be Bewear's nephew (or niece) visiting for a while. Though I imagine it'll be more of a gag Pokemon than do anything particularly relevant (like Chimico, Mime Jr., and Wobuffet much of the time)

Team Rocket first meets it at Aether Paradise.

Since when do ordinary pokemon talk? And have nieces/nephews?

OMFG WHY is this the first Sunday I am working in 9 weeks?!
I bloody hate my job sometimes.

Summary

View: https://imgur.com/LXkxDcT

Found this summary on serebii forums, credit goes to Dephender

Satoshi and the others are visiting Aether Paradise. The Rocket Gang have also shown up there at the same time. Their goal is to get all the Pokémon being conserved there at once. However, as they attempt to do this, a Nuikoguma gets attached to Musashi and refuses to leave her.

Last edited:
that stufful is so cute, I hope, in the english dub, does the same voice as Bewear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom