• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM099: Eievui, Where Are You Going? To Go Anywhere to Meet Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
An Eievui has come to town to meet someone. However, it ends up getting chased around by the nasty "Siamese Pokémon" Persian......

Screenplay 松井亜弥 (Aya Matsui)
Storyboard 小平麻紀 (Maki Kodaira)
Episode Director 小平麻紀 (Maki Kodaira)
Animation Director 村田理 (Osamu Murata)
Animation Director 安田周平 (Shuhei Yasuda)

Credit: Dephender

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder that Ash or Lana catches Eievui (Eevee)

The third wild Pokémon companion followed by Poipole and Nebby. I wish, Ash don't release it like the previous both did.

I'm actually encouraged the Eevee is getting an episode - a part of me was really starting to think it was just going to be a marketing gimmick. I've grown fond of it.

I'm actually encouraged the Eevee is getting an episode - a part of me was really starting to think it was just going to be a marketing gimmick. I've grown fond of it.

I mean, they wouldn't have given it all these shorts and showed it alongside Ash and co if it wasn't going to join them.

I mean, they wouldn't have given it all these shorts and showed it alongside Ash and co if it wasn't going to join them.

There have been many recurring Pokemon who have been given a lot of attention who haven't joined Ash's team. The Eevee where are you going shorts are clearly a marketing gimmick in addition to being an anime teaser.

Remember Meloetta? Or Jigglypuff? Or every other recurring Pokemon in the anime that wasn't captured? ...

Last edited:

There have been many recurring Pokemon who have been given a lot of attention who haven't joined Ash's team. The Eevee where are you going shorts are clearly a marketing gimmick in addition to being an anime teaser.

Remember Meloetta? Or Jigglypuff? Or every other recurring Pokemon in the anime that wasn't captured? ...

That is true, but Meloetta was overshadowed by three things, Cynthia and the Junior World Cup, Giovanni actually coming out of his base to take care of things with Operation Tempest, and the return of Dawn for several episodes. As for Jigglypuff, it's a gag more or less to the point of annoyance. Though props to Detective Pikachu for including that gag in the trailer.

I dont know why Eevee would be interested in Ash in the first place. And "Ash" has to save Eevee from A.Persian so he is "thankfull" and goes with Ash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom