• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review SM097: Fukuthrow the Artisan!!! Sleeping Mokuroh zzz

Wasn't a bad episode, glad that Team Rocket were absent as they could have attempted to steal Dartrix

Was great to see Trumbeak and Toucannon return to help teach Rowlet to use Seed Bomb, disappointed that the everstone means that Rowlet won't be evolving

I like Hau's japanese voice

Was great to see Trumbeak and Toucannon return to help teach Rowlet to use Seed Bomb, disappointed that the everstone means that Rowlet won't be evolving

No final evolution for Ash lol. Not a bad episode

Who knows if Rowlet will evolve within the next twelve months. Unlike Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Piplup and Snowy. Rowlet never appeared to express a refusal to evolve. Holding an Everstone to prevent evolution until a Pokémon learns a certain move is common in the games. But still, starter Pokémon in the anime that don't evolve at all during the first two years of the generation remain unevolved forever (with Quilava as the exception).

Wasn't a bad episode, glad that Team Rocket were absent as they could have attempted to steal Dartrix

I like Hau's japanese voice
Sounds like Sawyer

Not a bad episode, Hau's voice is look like Sawyer from XY&Z Series.
And Rowlet tried hard to teach to learn Seed Bomb move with an Everstone.
I give this episode a 8.5/10

Sounds like Sawyer
Not a bad episode, Hau's voice is look like Sawyer from XY&Z Series.
Okay, I am assuming you two are talking about his dub voice, because Shota's voice in the Japanese version sounds nothing like Hau's. Shota is voiced by Ikue Otani (just like Satoshi's Pikachu) and thus has this cute-sounding voice, as is the case with anyone Ikue voices.

I haven’t watched the episode so... does Rowlet keep the everstone or was it discarded? If it’s kept it kind-of solidifies my prediction that Rowlet's staying as it is, and Litten and Popplio are the ones doing the evolving.

EDIT: Also seems like my prediction of Ash trying to defeat Dartrix using its pre-Evolved form without evolving itself was correct.

I haven’t watched the episode so... does Rowlet keep the everstone or was it discarded? If it’s kept it kind-of solidifies my prediction that Rowlet's staying as it is, and Litten and Popplio are the ones doing the evolving.
It uses it for seed bomb so it will keep it

I don’t like that Rowlett was able to beat Dartrix.

However, if a Pokemon is destined to never evolve- it’s nice to see that Pokemon actually have an Everstone.

I hope Rowlett keeps practising Seed Bomb to use it properly, I don’t like it spitting up the stone like that.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom