• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review SM112: Discovering a New Species! Get, Meltan!!

Very cute and bonding episode with Meltan and Rowlet. Question now is Meltan is a shiny one or not. Based on it had a gold colour hexagonal nut. Also, it just a shamed that battling session only in off-screen.

Nonetheless, great episode. I'll gave it B+.

Probably forgotten about lol
How were they forgotten about when they all appeared in this episode? They won't forgot about something one episode right after it.

I loved this episode, a surprise to see Satoshi get a Mythical Pokémon, at he finally has a Steel-type. Meltan and Mokuroh bond is cute.

How were they forgotten about when they all appeared in this episode? You don't forgot something one episode after

What I meant was that they probably won't be seen or mentioned after this episode

Love this episode, so surprised to see Satoshi catching a Mythical Pokémon. At he finally has a Steel-type.

I agree with you there

What I meant was that they probably won't be seen or mentioned after this episode
But that doesn't mean they will be forgotten, in fact they're needed if the writers want to evolve Satoshi's Meltan into Melmetal.

What is the point from catching Meltan if he will release it being evolve to its final evolution?

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom