• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review S22 EP07: We Know Where You're Going, Eevee!

Reaction score
Aired on Disney XD

WTP is Salandit, which has been done before...

Cast List:
Sarah Natochenny
Laurie Hymes
Jessica Paquet
Rosie Reyes
Alyson Leigh Rosenfeld
Marc Swint
Rodger Parsons

Rebecca Becker
Sam Black
Roger Callagy
Francesca Calo
Emily Cramer
Brittney Lee Hamilton
Melissa Hope
Emily Jenness
Michele Knotz
Michael Liscio Jr.
Lisa Ortiz
Jake Paque
Haven Paschall
Lori Phillips
Erica Schroeder
Billy Bob Thompson
Marc Thompson

Lana's Eevee's name is Sandy

Aired on Disney XD

WTP is Salandit, which has been done before...

Cast List:
Sarah Natochenny
Laurie Hymes
Jessica Paquet
Rosie Reyes
Alyson Leigh Rosenfeld
Marc Swint
Rodger Parsons

Rebecca Becker
Sam Black
Roger Callagy
Francesca Calo
Emily Cramer
Brittney Lee Hamilton
Melissa Hope
Emily Jenness
Michele Knotz
Michael Liscio Jr.
Lisa Ortiz
Jake Paque
Haven Paschall
Lori Phillips
Erica Schroeder
Billy Bob Thompson
Marc Thompson

Really? Salandit was already featured in the 8th episode where Lillie had to take care of the Pokemon egg when a wild Salandit was trying to steal it. Why would they have to feature the same Pokemon in WTP?

Just like the series XY did the same thing on salamence, one for being saved by clefable, and the other for the Kalos Pokémon league used by Sawyer.

I meant to say, Wigglytuff.

Last edited:

So I correctly predicted that they would continue the trend of having Pokémon nicknames ending in -y.

Not to be confused with Sandy, as the character name of Spongebob Squarepants

Now I wonder what the odds are that a character in the future will have a Staryu nicknamed Patrick...

So I correctly predicted that they would continue the trend of having Pokémon nicknames ending in -y.

Now I wonder what the odds are that a character in the future will have a Staryu nicknamed Patrick...
I also noticed this interesting coincidence:
...An unbelievable coincidence. I just found out that the Magical Pokémon Journey manga also had a character whose English name was Sandy and Japanese name was Nagisa.

Nagisa is an actual japanese name, so it has to be an actual name.
My choice would be Sandy.

I still got it!

So wait, one episode after Ash forcibly tries to catch his Rotom he now can't bear to let Team Skull try to catch Eevee? Are they even paying attention to what they're doing anymore?? At least this one was in character, but literally one episode after that bizarre out of character moment and in direct opposition to it.

Inconsistencies aside, I enjoyed Eevee, especially the last scene in Lana's house. I was really expecting swift when Eevee jumped off the surf, so nice to actually see something different in double edge. I think both surf and double edge hadn't been seen since BW and were both used in succession, so that was cool.

Watching the episode, Laurie Hymes, Rosie Reyes and Erica Schroeder were the best performers in my opinion, especially Hymes voicing Persian and Popplio
Yeah. @BigDocFan , can you add Ash, Sophocles and Kiawe reading WTP to the trivia of SM095, and James, Jessie and Meowth to SM096?

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom