• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM127: Glazio and Lilie! Chasing a Father's Phantom!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go figure Lillie gets Magearna working just before the League.

Let me guess...she'll master Subzero Slammer here, won't she? :cautious:

All that's missing is the cherry on top of Snowy evolving and learning a new move...

Both the current subplots for this episode revolve around her though: Magearna was Lillie's subplot and she’s the one who needs to train for Z-Move.
I hope we get lots of Gladion focus though, but SM writers don’t seem to share my hopes and wishes.
I'm not expecting Lilie to accomplish anything in this episode. "Z-move training" is just an excuse to bring others to her home, and Mageana probably has something with their father's disappearance.

Z-moves solve so many problems in this season I won’t be surprised if someone uses one for laundry.
I'm pretty sure Lana's going to use Oceanic Operetta to put herself inside a bubble...
Corkscrew crash would’ve been used to open a bottle of wine if the series was not for 10 year olds...

The previous post was something I don’t want to happen, but I expect to happen, knowing the writers.
Lillie's going to master the Z-move in this episode, and it’s not entirely implausible for this series.

So Lillie tried fixing Magearna and failed? I was hoping she'd succeed, but I get this sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach that Magearna will be fixed by Mohn if he shows up in this episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom