• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

April 17 title

PPK

Dora-Pokemon
Reaction score
Source Scan: http://r.pic.to/ue153?r=1 (kindly offered by The Incarnation ポケモン)

the April 17 episode title is:

コンテストマスター・ミクリ登場!!

(Contest Master - Wallace Appears!!) or (Enters the Contest Master - Wallace!!)

for bio of Wallace: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Wallace

Wallace finally makes his debut in the anime...

Dawn, your chance!

Last edited:
YAY! ^___^
Who would think they'd let previous generation characters that didn't appear to appear now in DP?! DP is the BEST! ^__________^
You can really see how the writers learned from their mistakes and not only that- now they also try to redeem the neglected characters! hopefully they'll remember the Johto starters... and all the other elite four members that didn't appear

WALLACE IS DAWN'S FATHER *shot*

That's really neat that he finally appears. I wonder if he'll challenge Ash something like when Lucian challenged Dawn, even though that would be boring to repeat that plot.
It's really interesting, though.

A...bout..time. =P

While I'm thinking about it, if Juan had Wallace's team, will Wallace have Juan's team?

Hmm. If Wallace will appear, will he be shown as the Hoenn Champion (in reference to Emerald) or the 8th Gym Leader (in reference to Ruby and Sapphire)?

Aside from him, wonder what the makers will do with the rest of the characters we've seen in previous games that never had their own debut?

Cool! Wallace appears!

This is so awesome!! :-D

Well, since Advanced Battle followed Emerald version by having Juan be the 8th gym leader, that means Wallace would be a member of the Elite Four in the anime. And if Ash gets to battle against him, that would be GREAT!! ^_^

Cool! Wallace appears!

This is so awesome!! :-D

Well, since Advanced Battle followed Emerald version by having Juan be the 8th gym leader, that means Wallace would be a member of the Elite Four in the anime. And if Ash gets to battle against him, that would be GREAT!! ^_^

If he's a Contest Master, this is obviously not the case.

Why would you say that? Couldn't he do both? O.O

I mean, when Ash and everyone met Juan, he said that before he became the gym leader in Sootopolis City, he had won the Grand Festival before (so he must've been a coordinator at some point).

Although, I guess it's not likely they would do the same thing with Wallace. ^^;

I've been waiting for God-knows-how-long and now he shows up?! Of all places, in Sinnoh?!

At. Fucking. Last.

If he's a Contest Master, this is obviously not the case.

Fantina and Jasmine says hi.

So, Wallace is appearing now eh? That took long enough... and out of nowhere as well!

Next thing you know we see Will, Karen, and Janine in the anime *is shot*

Who said it's fake? PPK is kinda trustable.

The one who "revealed" the title was some random idiot at PokeAni Discussion Board. I never believe random idiots. PPK was just a poster.

Remember some Japanese blog?
The guy on that blog first revealed DP's starters, their names and described their look. The information tuned out to be real and everyone started to regard him as a trustable source. Soon after that, he started to post fake informations (remember the infamous "Zack" hoax?). After that, I learned that no fansource is trustable enough to believe it. Even if it's Japanese! Japanese doesn't equal real!

Yeah Maxim... like how Team Galactic didn't appear in the Solaceon episodes
Everytime that I see "according to someone on Pokéani" it's true

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom