• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review S22 EP45: The Wisdom Not to Run!

Cast for this week's episode:

Sarah Natochenny - Ash Ketchum
Laurie Hymes - Lillie, Primarina
Jessica Paquet (Rebecca Soler) - Mallow
Rosie Reyes (Rohana Kenin) - Lana
Alyson Leigh Rosenfeld - Sophocles, Tsareena
Marc Swint - Kiawe
Rodger Parsons - Narrator

Additional Voices:
Ryan Andes - Hala
Jo Armeniox - Plumeria
Simona Berman - Vikavolt
Sam Black - Marowak
Ben Burgess - Caster
Roger Callagy (Rob Morrison) - Rotom, Rowlet
Samantha Cooper - Meltan
Emily Cramer - Togedemaru
Ryan William Downey - Golisopod
Abe Goldfarb - Professor Kukui
Alex Haynes - Team Skull Member
Emily Jenness (Emily Bauer) - Vulpix
Jeremy Levy - Team Skull Member?
Mike Liscio - Lycanroc
Evan Maltby - Guzma
Michael McMillan - Nanu
Suzy Myers - Nurse Joy
Ryan Nicolls - Braviary
Lisa Ortiz - Torracat, Team Skull Member
Jake Paque - Zipp
Ben Phillips (Aaron Phillips) - Team Skull Member
Lori Phillips - Rapp
Erica Schroeder - Eevee
Billy Bob Thompson - Tupp
Marc Thompson - Turtonator

Last edited:
So, after this we make it to the final battle against Ash/Gladion, Must say I was impressed with this episode just like the past ones so far. Guzma definitely was not holding back on this fight at all and even for a bit I was convinced he was going to win. It was interesting of Kukui to mention that Guzma can come back for the next league, implying that this time around he would actually destroy it, but sure. Anyway, The moment we've been waiting for is happening in 2 weeks: Ash VS Gladion! I'll greatly be looking forward to this!

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom