• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review S22 EP54: Thank You, Alola! The Journey Continues!

Reaction score
WTP is Solgaleo

Cast:
Sarah Natochenny
Laurie Hymes
Jessica Paquet
Rosie Reyes
Alyson Leigh Rosenfeld
Marc Swint
Rodger Parsons

Simona Berman
Sam Black
Roger Callagy
Carter Cathcart
Samantha Cooper
Nicholas Corda
Emily Cramer
Abe Goldfarb
Bobbi Hartley
Melissa Hope
Emily Jenness
Riley Joseph
Michele Knotz
Eddy Lee
Ted Lewis
Mike Liscio
Ryan Nicolls
Lisa Ortiz
Lori Phillips
H.D. Quinn
Sean Reyes
Erica Schroeder
Billy Bob Thompson
Marc Thompson
Tim Young
Pete Zarustica

Last edited:
Cried watching this episode in Japanese, cried watching it again in English.

Team Rocket leaving their Pokemon behind, Burnet and Kukui saying goodbye to Ash at the airport, and the gang saying goodbye to Ash on the plane were the parts that really got me all over again. Really excellent voice acting in this episode. I think everyone got the emotions down perfectly and gave a wonderful final performance.

It's crazy to think that when this episode first aired all those months ago, I thought "well, at least we still have a couple of months left of the dub!" I really can't believe SM is over. This series really stole my heart and renewed my love for the anime. I'd have to say that SM finishes as a top two favorite series for me. I'm really going to miss it.

The irony is, though, that if the English Dub were, indeed, to end, this would be the perfect series to end it on. Ash won a League and also had, for lack of a better term, a Title Defense against Kukui, aka the Masked Royal and the strongest Trainer in Alola. If there was ever a time to end an "endless" series, this would be it. Personally, though, I hope the Dub doesn't come to an end and that we get the whole series. And I also think that the dub isn't coming to an end so soon. There's still a lot of money to be made for the animé from America and other countries.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom