• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review TW04: Early-Evening Waves

That was really good. Lots of little details like Milo vs Nessa which is alluded to in his League Card of her considering them to be rivals, as well as the whole modelling thing and the association with water Pokémon running through Nessa's family. Aside from all that, Sonia be looking gorgeous as was the animation.

Looks like we might be getting a more focused continuity going forward into next episode what with Olivia finding the Letter from Episode 1 and whatnot. Can't wait! :love:

Took me till my second viewing to notice her. Who else saw her before she was pointed out to you?
Gotta admit, if it weren't for Morpeko's distinctive color scheme drawing my eyes then I too would've probably missed her on my first viewing. At least now even if she doesn't appear in the mainline anime, she'll always be in our hearts through a cameo in TW. ;)

Took me till my second viewing to notice her. Who else saw her before she was pointed out to you?

I happened to spot her on my own because I was already scanning the background for details once I noticed the sleeping Alcremie. :p

Oh wow, I didn't even notice the Dewgong. I can't say for sure, but it could possibly mean that Dewgong is going to be one of the Pokemon added in the DLC.

Perhaps so. If Dewgong is in the DLC and that scene is set off the coast of Hulbury, that would actually make sense, because the Isle of Armor is closest to Hulbury. It's possible some Dewgong could have swam over.

So, are we to take it that Rose is a sexual predator type character? Did NOT expect these shorts to go in that direction!

I feel like the story in this short was less cohesive, but by no means less absorbing. The animation and art were as beautiful as ever they have been.

Rose looks very creepy in the beginning scene.

Otherwise really fucking solid episode again. Best Galar waifu delivers.

Why is this not our regular anime again?

So, are we to take it that Rose is a sexual predator type character? Did NOT expect these shorts to go in that direction!

I mean.

Wouldn't be the first time a man with a lot of power abuses his power and authority (Both fiction and irl) to do very wrong things.

Because the anime can't provide this quality animation on a weekly basis.

I'd rather take a 24 episode season in a style of this with like a year in between than anything else the Pokémon anime has to offer to be honest.

Also, Yugioh did just fine with such quality for 5 shows straight, 3 years each (Well, VRAINS less). And that definitely ain't a small name either.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom