• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN026: Jump! Koiking / Put it On! Yadoking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
EXd-JAGVcAAwUzv

Airdate unknown for now due to the hiatus.

This episode will apparently have two parts, each with its own distinct plot. A first for Pokémon.

Summary of the first plot:

Gou signs up for the "Koiking Jumping League". However Gou's Koiking is fat, and doesn't seem like it will ever manage to win. So Gou's decides to take note of the league's absolute champion Haruhi's muscle training video, and start his special training of Koiking.

Summary of the second plot:

Satoshi and Gou have arrived at the Island of Yadoran, where there are only Yadoran as far as the eye can see. Following the appearance of Yadoking, mysterious changes happen to Satoshi.

Last edited:
I hope at least someone's Magikarp accidentally evolves due to all the hard work to train, having spent its entire life for the competition and... getting disqualified for what’s essentially growing up and neber being able to take part in jumping competitions again, not to mention being released by its trainer.

Or one Magikarp gets eaten up by a Pidgeotto.

I hope at least someone's Magikarp accidentally evolves due to all the hard work to train, having spent its entire life for the competition and... getting disqualified for what’s essentially growing up and neber being able to take part in jumping competitions again, not to mention being released by its trainer.

Or one Magikarp gets eaten up by a Pidgeotto.

Personally, I'm hoping for the event where Gou accidentally breaks the TV while watching the muscle training video, then encounters a ghost girl which scares the living daylights out of him :ROFLMAO:

Well, it'll be interesting to see how this A/B split works.
So a Magikarp jump episode. I was not expecting that. Doesn't sound very interesting right now, but it could be a funny episode. We'll see.

Following the appearance of Yadoking, mysterious changes happen to Satoshi.
Ashpoke confirmed?:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom