• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review S23 EP47: Crowning the Chow Crusher!

Cast:
Sarah Natochenny
Zeno Robinson
James Carter Cathcart
Michele Knotz
Cherami Leigh
Rodger Parsons
Ray Chase
Casey Mongillo

Justin Anselmi
Megan Hollingshead
Laurie Hymes
Billy Kametz
Rob Morrison
Suzy Myers
Lisa Ortiz
Sean Reyes
Bill Rogers
Alyson Leigh Rosenfeld
Erica Schroeder
Billy Bob Thompson
Marc Thompson

A passable episode. Though I must say it feels a little weird getting back to such a wacky slice of life episode after five relatively serious ones. :unsure:

I did like that Raihan and Bea have been upgraded to the intro segment, appearing alongside Leon in Ash's goal section. It's not much but it elevates them to something closer to Rival status at least.

I say it too often but it is nice to see another one of Gou's non-tagalong Pokémon to get some spotlight. Also the female Lab Assistant whose name I never remember got a buttload of speaking lines this time which was refreshing. Her enthusiasm rubbing off on sassy Chloe was amusing as well.

Lightning has struck as the TRio were once again used well with them weaponizing Morpeko's Hangry Mode. I did appreciate how much strategy and thought went into an eating competition from both the TRio and Gou.

Though the highlight of the episode definitely had to be Blaziken having an existential crisis after seeing the Torchic snacks. Would that could as cannibalism? :ROFLMAO:

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom