• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN067: Suspect Pikachu!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

duringpampers

Reaction score
Episode Title in Japanese: 容疑者ピカチュウ!?
Air Date: May 21, 2021
容疑者ピカチュウ!?.png

Is this the one from the preview where Pikachu is supposedly charging up? Wonder if it'll learn a move here and what that move could be?

Is this the one from the preview where Pikachu is supposedly charging up? Wonder if it'll learn a move here and what that move could be?

Think thats used T-Bolt to be honest.

Since the only move they can replace is Electroweb. T-Bolt and Quick Attack are too iconic to replace and Iron Tail is coverage against Rock types (And Fairies and Ice).

The only move i can think of is Discharge.

I seriously hope they don't get rid of Electroweb. Unlike Volt Tackle and Electro Ball, Electroweb offers a lot of possibilities no other move does. The only move I could see being replaced right now would be Quick Attack by something like Extreme Speed (I know Pikachu doesn't learn it normally, but Ash's Pikachu is supposed to be special and there's the precedent of an event Pikachu with the move iirc).

The day after my birthday and it had to be another Pikachu episode? Man...

There have been a lot of Pikachu episodes this series. I get that he's the mascot, but it stings pretty bad when Ash's other Pokémon have gotten next to no attention and we're being fed more Pikachu focus.

Think thats used T-Bolt to be honest.

Since the only move they can replace is Electroweb. T-Bolt and Quick Attack are too iconic to replace and Iron Tail is coverage against Rock types (And Fairies and Ice).

The only move i can think of is Discharge.
And even then, I think it is too early to replace Electroweb since an entire additional saga has not even passed yet with it in use, like Volt Tackle and Electro Ball both received.

I feel like this episode will be an homage to Detective Pikachu, perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom