• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review S24 EP01: To Train, or Not to Train!

Pinery is the name of the lead researcher at the Eeveelution place

Credited Voice Actors

Sarah Natochenny
Zeno Robinson
James Carter Cathcart
Michele Knotz
Cherami Leigh
Rodger Parsons
Ray Chase
Casey Mongillo
Tara Jayne Sands

Emily Jenness
Laurie Hymes
Lisa Ortiz
Lori Phillips
Alyson Leigh Rosenfeld
Adin Rudd
Erica Schroeder
Marc Thompson

Last edited:
Funny thing with Adin Rudd here is that I was talking about him with one of my friends Kev as we were preparing ourselves and he just so happens to be in this very episode. What pure coincidence.

He's most likely the other professor guy while Emily Bauer is the firey haired professor.

Listening to the episode, I can definitely hear Dawn in the firey haired professor

Anyone know how much of the japanese score was kept?

Wow so it’ll become available in the US on September 10th. That’s the longest period of time between a Japan and US release since AG162. Though I guess the 12 episodes at a time makes it a little different.
My theory is they delayed the release in order to prevent catching up to the japanese version. Which with 12 episodes every 3 months was easier to do, especially with the japanese version taking some lengthy breaks reducing the gap even more. This isn't confirmed, this is just my theory though.

Wow so it’ll become available in the US on September 10th. That’s the longest period of time between a Japan and US release since AG162. Though I guess the 12 episodes at a time makes it a little different.
My theory is they delayed the release in order to prevent catching up to the japanese version. Which with 12 episodes every 3 months was easier to do, especially with the japanese version taking some lengthy breaks reducing the gap even more. This isn't confirmed, this is just my theory though.
The long gap is because Netflix skipped the June window of releasing a new batch, for some reason.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom