• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN080: Trial Mission! Ulgamoth's Golden Scales!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eclipsical

NEXT TIME... A NEW BEGINNING!
Reaction score

E6DA94D4-0DA5-476D-BC1E-381FDAEDBABF.jpeg

Golden eh? Well, ladies and gentlemen it's happening. Goh is getting his first Shiny Pokemon. Since it is Project Mew, he won't keep it, but I hope Karabari is in this episode because he collects shinies.

Golden eh? Well, ladies and gentlemen it's happening. Goh is getting his first Shiny Pokemon. Since it is Project Mew, he won't keep it, but I hope Karabari is in this episode because he collects shinies.
It would be nice to see Shane Seeker again, I like the idea of a trainer who aims to collect every shiny Pokemon there is

He only didn't keep Ninetales because it was lost and needed to go back home. The same may not be true with Volcarona.

One of the Pokemon I really wanted Ash to get, one that would have been great for him, is gonna be wasted on Goh...

Staff list courtesy of Dephender at Serebii

Screenplay 米村正二 (Shōji Yonemura)
Storyboard 尼野浩正 (Hiromasa Amano)
Episode Director 小柴純弥 (Junya Koshiba)
Animation Director 大西雅也 (Masaya Onishi)
Animation Director 小山知洋 (Tomohiro Koyama)

Nice, we haven't seen Volcarona in the anime since its debut episode

I do wish we'd get more Project Mew or WCS episodes
I'm pretty sure this is a Project Mew episode. Why would it say "Trial Mission"?

Also, did anyone mistake Volcarona for Volcanion, because when looking at the title, I unfortunately did.

I am still not really impressed with this one....

But if Karabari is there, then I'll change my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom