• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN085: Rival Showdown! Satoshi VS Saitou!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PikachuSmasher

"Nai! Try! LETS HAVE A FIGHT!"
Reaction score
Upcoming Pokémon Journeys Title by Dephender on Serebii Forums
Possibly airing on October 29th, not confirmed yet
Rival Showdown! Satoshi VS Saito!!

Oh great, Lucario only needs 1 episode to master Mega Evolution.

I guess we all had a suspicion that this would be the case, but having Lucario's big battle be the episode straight after the episode where it obtained Mega Evolution is... a bit rushed to say the least.

Oh great, Lucario only needs 1 episode to master Mega Evolution.

I guess we all had a suspicion that this would be the case, but having Lucario's big battle be the episode straight after the episode where it obtained Mega Evolution is... a bit rushed to say the least.
JN is rushing into stuff with no rythm or substance, so it isn't too surprising development like this also gets rushed.

Anyways, this episode looks fun but the rushed pacing does bug me a bit

Yeah, it's weird. Usually there'd be a few uneventful fillers sprinkled in between big episodes like these. :wynaut:

Remember to aim for the back of the head, Lucario
CaptainAmerica1_zps8c295f96.JPG

I kinda wish they had someone like Bede or Marnie as his rival instead.
Marnie might show up in a later episode if Ash were to ever meet Piers. Although give this anime's black-and-white morality, the odds of them and Team Yell being presented as they did in the games and Masters is slim...

If Rose shows up again, Bede might become another rival of Ash or Goh if his storyline is the same as in the games. Unless tomorrow's episode already shows him in a cameo as Opal's protégé.

They are rivals because they have the same goal and have battled each other.
Ash has battled many PWC participants. Surely they all want to make it to the top? How is Bea different than Iris? Oh wait, she doesn't care about Ash.

The only reason this "rivalry" has been dragged out is that Ash wasn't prepared to take on Gigantamax last year.

Marnie might show up in a later episode if Ash were to ever meet Piers. Although give this anime's black-and-white morality, the odds of them and Team Yell being presented as they did in the games and Masters is slim...

If Rose shows up again, Bede might become another rival of Ash or Goh if his storyline is the same as in the games. Unless tomorrow's episode already shows him in a cameo as Opal's protégé.
I really hope that’s the case tomorrow. I was told he was in the JN082 episode leak a few days ago, but we’ll just have to wait till tomorrow

Time to finally put this "arc" to bed. (They better)

Ash has battled many PWC participants. Surely they all want to make it to the top? How is Bea different than Iris? Oh wait, she doesn't care about Ash.

The only reason this "rivalry" has been dragged out is that Ash wasn't prepared to take on Gigantamax last year.
Ash has battled Bea multiple times. That's the distinction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom