• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN088: Trial Mission! The Deep Sea Diver Research Team!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like this one it is indeed a legit episode.

There says:

'This Winter too, an Adventure with Pokemon'
'Gou's Trial Mission! Get a Kingdra!'
'In order to become an official Project Mew Member, a new mission that is challenging. Will he get it?'
'Seemingly deeper under the sea. It is hard just to find!?'

I will have a serious issue, even if I don't watch episodes anymore, if he gets to keep it.
It is one of my most favourite Pokemon.

I need a little news about the Team Rocket, just a very little one or I'll go completely crazy. Please don't tell me that we'll have nothing about them for the whole month of November and mid-December, no… No… NO!!!! TT_TT

In all cases, it'd just be a Pokemon of the Day.

Kingdra deserved to be a regular/recurrent.

Goh’s second trial eh… This is gonna be nice. I’m pretty sure those scenes were in the Special Preview. Goh’s Inteleon will also show off Liquidation here, but that’s all we know

Glad we’re getting some underwater action here, happens far too little of the anime - we never saw Frogadier and Greninja under water at all!
We did have this brief shot from the episode where Serena caught Eevee

Frogadier Underwater.png

So you'd rather not see your favorite for another two decades?
As I said, wanted it to be a regular in Past Series. Not in Journeys.
Mostly because all Pokemon are shafted or vanish now.

Currently, it is good as a Pokemon of the Day. But I don't want Gou keeping it.
Catching for the mission and then release is the ideal approach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom