• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN090: Dialga & Palkia! The Space-Time Showdown!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh boy, imagine how hard this fanbase would implode if Goh somehow catches these two.

Courtesy of Dephender from Serebii

It's been announced that the "Pocket Monsters" anime TV series, which airs on the TV Tokyo Network every Friday at 6:55pm, will have a "Special Winter Arc" set in the Sinnoh region on Friday December 3rd and Friday December 10th! This arc will see the return of Satoshi's former travelmate Hikari and her partner Pokémon Pochama from "Pocket Monsters Diamond & Pearl"!

zovRgAR.jpg

A promo picture and a promo video made for this arc have been revealed as well! They give us a premonition of what kind of incident the Legendary Pokémon of the Sinnoh region, Dialga and Palkia, will cause.

Satoshi, Go and Koharu get contacted by Hikari, who tells them Pochama has been abducted by someone. Similar cases of "Pokémon disappearances" have also been occurring all over the Sinnoh region in general! The trio hurry to the Sinnoh region and meet up with Hikari, who tells them that Pochama was apparently abducted by "another Hikari" that looked and dressed just like her...?!

rr2i9wy.jpg

After looking into the matter, the group learns that the Pokémon are being kidnapped by "someone" that come from mysterious holes of light called "gates" that connect to another world, and that these "gates" might have something to do with the Legendary Pokémon Dialga and Palkia! The group leaps into a "gate" in order to get the Pokémon back, but what they encounter on the other side is... another Satoshi?!

C6XbQlw.jpg

In the promo video that's been released, we get to see the Sinnoh region's Champion Shirona, a Rocket Gang that looks different from what we're used to, and a clash between Dialga and Palkia...! A new space-timeless adventure begins!

And here I drop, once again.

This is another cliché-laden episode.

Doraemon and MEW did a lot better the Parallel World plot.

Edit: The Pokemon regressed....
Tomioka brought something from his tenure as head writer of the Digimon reboot.

Last edited:
And here I drop, once again.

This is another cliché-laden episode.

Doraemon and MEW did a lot better the Parallel World plot.

Edit: The Pokemon regressed....
Tomioka brought something from his tenure as head writer of the Digimon reboot.
The entire Pokémon anime is filled with cliche’s. If something the show never did much before, show AU characters, makes you feel the need to drop it, I don’t know what to say. The anime has barely used this concept outside the one XY episode.

That won't ever happen, just teasing it and the series will obliterate itself.

If they dare to make it happen, it would be the last straw or the spark in Anipoke's pyre.

Pokemon Fanfic, the Series; anyone?

Is the cry from Palkia the same in the Sub/Japanese to the Dub? That cry is the best thing I have ever heard in anything that’s life has had to offer, and I might just be satisfied with hearing that alone for these episodes, regardless if they’re crap or not.

If Master Journeys is going to be around 42 episodes, does that mean this could be the Season 24 finale?

If Master Journeys is going to be around 42 episodes, does that mean this could be the Season 24 finale?
Probably. This will probably air on Teletoon in March or April and on Netflix in October Next Year. So, it seems likely

Oh dear, Smol Dawn!

...Also if they don't show Ash being zapped into an older form, I will be annoyed. If we actually get an idea of what the guy looks like older the fan artists and writers will have a much easier time.

Dang, Aerodactyl just completely disappeared instead of reverting into an Egg. I'm guessing that's because it's a fossil Pokemon, but still, that's pretty brutal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom