• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN124: The Semifinals III: "Valor"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Staff list courtesy of Dephender at Serebii

Screenplay 冨岡淳広 (Atsuhiro Tomioka)
Storyboard 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
Episode Director 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
Animation Director 岩根雅明 (Masaaki Iwane)
Animation Director 志村泉 (Izumi Shimura)
Dream team! Woo!

Lets go with the hype and be bold to expect some good episodes for a change..
At least, no break between Semi finals..

Happy and relieved that the battle is 6v6 and two episodes!

Also the leak which shows Cynthia as a child is interesting. Will we get some backstory for her? I always thought that she needed a little more backstory since we were told that she went on a similar journey as the protagonists when she was younger but they never showed it.

Also her color scheme on her old dress seems to be blue and yellow, same as Volo's clothes... :unsure:

Technically Ash vs Gary was an episode, just split into 2

Considering the titles overwhelming victory it wouldn't surprise me that it doesn't get much screen time, at least Ash vs Cynthia gets more

I understand that the non Ash battles were never meant to be focused on originally, but It's still so jarring to have one full battle be 1 ep and the other 3 ep.

Unless Ash v Cynthia begins at the end of JN123, I'm expecting 15 minutes of OHKOs for the Leon v Diantha battle.

Not sure what to make of this I found on twitter

We reminded about Serena that didn't work on the bad news announce in September twice and worried: First about Pokemon: Sun and Moon and then Pokemon: Journeys. We are suspicious that there are more announcements due to the bad news in September than they are preparing, we don't like that at all. If we are waiting for Serena and Ash's old friends where to be in the Masters Tournament in episodes of Pokemon: Journeys or no more never.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom