• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review The Arceus Chronicles

Voice Characterization -

Sarah Natochenny
Zeno Robinson
James Carter Cathcart
Michele Knotz
Cherami Leigh
Rodger Parsons
Casey Mongillo

Additional Voices -

Kira Buckland
Roger Callagy (Rob Morrison)
Laurie Hymes
Emily Jenness (Emily Bauer)
Billy Kametz
Lisa Ortiz
Bill Rogers
Alyson Leigh Rosenfeld
Sean Schemmel (uncredited)
Erica Schroeder
Marc Thompson

So iris won't get her OG voice then?
Not confirmed at present, Stevens could still reprise her role as Iris but may go uncredited

Feels sad watching this story, hearing the late Billy Kametz as Inteleon knowing he isn't with us any more

I watched the Italian dub yesterday. I was waiting to finally see this special since when it was announced in Japan and for the most part I liked it (the Team Galactic Commanders' and Brock's scenes in particular) even though there some parts that felt too slow/boring. I find interesting that, since the English video is the defaut one, a good chunk of the other dubs on Netflix get an almost full-cast list that actually credits each actor's sole, while in the "official" footage this usually doesn't happen. About the music, I enjoyed those (unfortunately) few DP that were left, since they remind me of that series. In fact, in my case, the issue about the music isn't that much dub vs original, but old vs new, since when it comes to Pokémon nostalgia is huge factor for me (this issue is completely subjective, so I'm not arguing about each composer's merits.). If TPCi had used some old track of theirs from the BF/DP era, I wouldn't have minded at all.

It feels like a multi-episode arc of DP, and I mean that in the best way possible. :love: (the only thing that would've made it perfect was if they'd referenced Hunter J while summarizing the Galactic arc)

It's just too bad Goh's here. Especially since this more or less officially confirms that Grookey is the Worst Starter the Show has EVER had. It not using a single move in the catching contest was bad enough, but when things got serious it was recalled for the other Galar starters to help...

Also, it cracked me up they went "Arceus watches over us all". Twice! First that line in Detective Pikachu, now this. It's like they WANT fans make jokes/allusions to religion! :ROFLMAO:

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom