• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN141: Burn! The Zenigame Fire Brigade!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is a good call to bring back the gang.. stuff like this makes every thought we have possible.
I've got a hunch that by the end of this, Ash will have all his old Pokemon back. Hell, they're bringing back Squirtle, who hasn't reunited with Ash for almost 17 years. :oops:

Personally I don't see any reason to change it. If I'm creating a thread I use the English names and don't think its absolutely necessary to change it.

But yes, its so good to see Squirtle again. We saw him make a cameo in SM, but here he's having a major role.

Personally I don't see any reason to change it. If I'm creating a thread I use the English names and don't think its absolutely necessary to change it.

But yes, its so good to see Squirtle again. We saw him make a cameo in SM, but here he's having a major role.
Titles for the Japanese episodes always use the Japanese names

Staff list courtesy of Dephender at Serebii

Screenplay 土屋理敬 (Michihiro Tsuchiya)
Storyboard 尼野浩正 (Hiromasa Amano)
Episode Director 又野弘道 (Hiromichi Matano)
Animation Director 新城真 (Makoto Shinjō)
Animation Director 升谷有希 (Yuki Masutani)

Squirtle Squad are back!!!

Yah!!!

This is why I wish this series was longer than 11 episodes- if there were like 30 episodes I’d be so much more excited but I can’t help but start to feel a little worried about how much/little ground this series is going to cover. I’ll wait to judge once I see the episodes though, and for now I’ll try my best to stay optimistic!

Honestly? Why does Latias need an episode? Like give it to characters who need a resolution, not characters who are irrelevant and haven’t shown up in 20 years. I love the Squirtle Squad so I’m biased, they deserve something, and I personally look forward to this episode, but yeah, there are definitely more important things to address.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom