• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN143: Riding on Laplace♪

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Wailmer stuck in a hole in the cave and is a wild Pokémon, Just throw a poke ball at it and release it far away from the cave.

A very simple and easy solution to the problem.

Why give Butterfree a one second cameo but spend an entire episode on Lapras? They try to appeal to us Genwunners but do they even know what we are truly nostalgic about? Personally I think Butterfree is more iconic than Lapras.

Also starting to worry about the human companions not returning. Must all the focus be on Gen 1 nostalgia and random Pokémon?

Oh hey, the title of this episode (ラプラスにのって♪ / Lapras ni Notte♪) is probably a reference to the ending song of the very same name. That's kinda cute, I wonder if it'll be used here.

Anyway, this one sounds like it'll be more low-stakes fun, so I'm interested at least. Pretty wild that there's only four more titles left that haven't been revealed yet.

Hmmm...

One one hand, I like the idea of our heroes reuniting with Larpas...

But on the other, I wish it wasn't about helping a stuck Pokemon (it's been done. And not very well at that)....

But on the other, I wish it wasn't about helping a stuck Pokemon (it's been done. And not very well at that)....
They could redeem that by having Lapras rejoin Ash for good (Honestly, it's what I'm hoping for most from this episode, and since Ash already reunited with Lapras back in Johto, why have him just reunite with it again for a hi/bye thing, especially so close to the end of Ash's time as the main character? :unsure:)

If Ash is reuniting with Lapras, does this mean we're going back to the Orange Islands?

Maybe now we'll finally learn what went down between Brock and Professor Ivy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom