• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review S25 EP36: Toying With Your Motions!

RetroPokeFan

Reaction score
The second part of Ash vs Leon has been made available on iTunes in Australia, just hours before it airs on Teletoon in Canada. Make sure to keep spoilers in spoiler tags or prepare to feel the wrath of Dragapult.

In addition this is the last ever episode to air on Teletoon as in two days time the channel will be rebranded to Cartoon Network Canada, bringing the Teletoon name to an end after 25 years since 1997.

Voice Characterization -

Sarah Natochenny
James Carter Cathcart
Michele Knotz
Cherami Leigh
Rodger Parsons

Additional Voices -

A.J. Beckles
Brittany Cox
Vanessa Gardner (Vanessa Johannson)
Kyle Hebert (uncredited)
Megan Hollingshead
Emily Jenness (Emily Bauer)
Daman Mills
Lisa Ortiz
Bill Rogers
Alejandro Saab
Sean Schemmel (uncredited)
Erica Schroeder
Billy Bob Thompson
Marc Thompson

Why are they uncrediting Kyle for? Other than that really good episode here and I'm now fearful of Dragapult for some reason, as if the games gave me enough to worry about. Also, RIP Teletoon, as tomorrow marks the last day of the service. All hail Cartoon Network Canada.

Man, they really just couldn't be bothered to use the above track for Mega Lucario vs Mr. Rime, could they? Even though the above track is sooooo much better than whatever crap Goldfarb used instead. Not to mention they omitted the track from Giratina and the Sky Warrior where Dracovish unleashes its hidden ability, and they even omitted one of their own OST's from Journeys, this!

Seriously, the English dub absolutely sucks with their music choices these days. It's just awful. :cautious:

Every dub episode I ask myself what the hell is wrong with Goldfarb and his music choices? Seriously this is one of the few anime I watch that constantly replaces music with lackluster choices that do not fit the scene period. I am genuinely concerned to find out what happens in the final moments of this battle regarding music choice.

Why are they uncrediting Kyle for? Other than that really good episode here and I'm now fearful of Dragapult for some reason, as if the games gave me enough to worry about. Also, RIP Teletoon, as tomorrow marks the last day of the service. All hail Cartoon Network Canada.
Probably for union reasons.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom