• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pocket Monsters Diamond & Pearl Movie 03 (Pokemon Movie 12) Preview Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
End of the DP saga? Does that mean Arceus's movie will start off the Gen V movie series?

Arceus will most likely be in this movie, so the next one will probably fully feature a 5th generation pokemon.

or much like palkia vs dialga(movie 10} they will announce him at the last second

Well, I just hope that Gen V won't have more Electric-types alone. We need more Fire!

Anyone got any thoughts on the nature of this particular #494+? New evo for a certain useless little EleSquirrel?

Well, I just hope that Gen V won't have more Electric-types alone. We need more Fire!

Anyone got any thoughts on the nature of this particular #494+? New evo for a certain useless little EleSquirrel?

oh jesus no let just it be a raichu evolution

It's way to small to be a Raichu evolution. I can't see that thing being an evolution of anything.

There should be more fire-types, although electric-types are one of my favorites. It's probably a baby Pokemon, they always start the new generation with the "babies".

Wasn't Kecleon the first Gen 3 to be released? And the first Gen 2 shown was Donphan...

Also Bellossom is smaller than Gloom, so it's possible for things to shrink upon evolving.

And if you count Ho-Oh's not so clear appearance in the first episode there's that too

It was episode 2, Ash didn't even know what the hell a Pidgey was, let alone the legendaries.

And one would assume that he'd at least have a clue, considering he was introduced as an avid Pokemon fan, with LOTS of Pokemon merchandise in his room.

wait, the bulbapedia said it is going to be the last in the DP series. any source? That's the same thing I cited at wikipedia.

It'll be the last of the trilogy. That doesn't mean it'll be the last movie of this generation.

I think the preview at the end of the 11th movie said this would end the trilogy.

I think this will be the end of DP movies also, what else can they shown in DP movies, the others is not worthy enough to be shown in movies.(to my opinion at least) If they can do this to Darkrai VS Cresselia, they can easily do this to the others.
And one would assume that he'd at least have a clue, considering he was introduced as an avid Pokemon fan, with LOTS of Pokemon merchandise in his room.

If I remember correctly, there's actually a pidgey clock in his room!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom