• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

12 Days of Bulbagarden contest winners: Twenty-four forum members win prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
12 Days of Bulbagarden contest winners: Twenty-four forum members win prizes

The 12 Days of Bulbagarden trio of contests — fanart, fanfic and random drawing — have ended, and the winners have been chosen. Read more for a full list of winners and prizes.

Read more on Bulbanews

Congratulations to all our winners. =) It's 11pm for me right now (In Costa Rica with Kasumi for Christmas/New Year), so I'll be in touch with you via PM tomorrow with the details. If any of you are located in a country outside the United States or Canada, or you feel that you want to exclude yourself from the contest for whatever reason (such as not wanting to give an address to send the prize to), then please PM me at your earliest convenience, as we may need to make some special arrangements.

My congratulations to all who won.

congratulations to all the winners:D it was really fun^_^

Edit: i just wanted to ask, but, i wanted to know if anyone could give me some criticism on my entry for the fanfic. you dont have to to read the whole thing, i just want some feedback because this was my first battle fic ever. be as harsh as you want! the harsher the better;D

Last edited:
Congratulations to everyone who won! Thanks for hosting the contests, BG administration. I definitely had fun with it, even though I didn't win.

Salamence says thanks and congrats, as well. She's currently on vacation and unable to access the internet, but should be back by the 5th. I'd tell you her address, but you probably wouldn't (and certainly shouldn't) take my word for it.

No I do not have any bitter words of cynicism. Why would you think I would post that? :p

Holy shit. I'm usually a lucky person, but this is ridiculous.

We wait for the staff to notify us, so we can send them our mailing information. =D

And by the way, congrats, Mooites! You won the DS Lite! Wow! ^_^

Congratulations everyone. I'm happy that the people I thought would win the fanart contest won :3

I still stand by my choices/ Sorry Pianoplanfool D:

Oh wow! You don't know how happy this makes me!! There were so many wonderful entries that I was sure my name wouldn't appear on the list, but much to my surprise, it did!

My first art contest and I place! What a wonderful Christmas present . . Salamence, your entry was so worthy of first it's unbelievable, and yarrboots! The amount of effort you put into that must have been exhausting. Everyone else had beautiful entries and I want to find some off you on deviantart if you have one! :)

Thank you BMGf for this opportunity! I only wish the best health and happiness for all you staff members (especially you, Archaic and Kasumi!)!

YAY! To the winners and me. But hell giving adress and such to online people for some stupid pokegarbage is something my parents wont let me do. Of course the words are not mine but most likely my parents. Oh well. But out of curiousity the bulbasaur and masterball figures look like what?

Congratualtions for the winners! It's too bad I didn't won, but that's only logical since it's the first time I wrote a fanfiction in my life. But the contest did inspire me to write more, so thank you hosts of the contest ^^

Lol, I cannot believe that I won. I'm quite surprised as well.

However, I'm not exactly a trading card fanatic so we'll see.

Good job to everyone else who won though.

I didnt do anything, but I won, and Im happy!

YAY! To the winners and me. But hell giving adress and such to online people for some stupid pokegarbage is something my parents wont let me do. Of course the words are not mine but most likely my parents. Oh well. But out of curiousity the bulbasaur and masterball figures look like what?

Please let us know ASAP if you really will not be able to give us your address so we can award the prize to someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom