• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

HeartGold, SoulSilver commercial released: Commercial reveals entrances of version ma

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
HeartGold, SoulSilver commercial released: Commercial reveals entrances of version mascots

Filb.de and 2ch.net have recently released a low-quality video featuring a commercial for the upcoming games Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver. The commercial promotes the pre-ordering of the games on Saturday, July 4.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: HeartGold, SoulSilver commercial released: Commercial reveals entrances of versio

Whoa! Get a load of the new areas. I saw Goldenrod and someplace with lava. Am watching some more.

Re: HeartGold, SoulSilver commercial released: Commercial reveals entrances of versio

Is that city at 0:08 Goldenrod?

Were those Ho-oh and Lugia pics in-game sequences?

0:18 has the character in a float/car/machine of some sort. What???

Is that Cianwood at 0:22? I can see a ledge and a house and everything.

Anyone got any links to a better video than the one on Filb? I really want to see the game in its full quality. Looking really good though.

Whoa! Get a load of the new areas. I saw Goldenrod and someplace with lava. Am watching some more.

That's Blackthorn Gym!

Gosh, I love the animations with Ho-Oh and Lugia. Especially Lugia, it moves in such a cool way!

someplace with lava.

Maybe Cinnabar Island? Mt. Ember?

Could this be the true confirmation of Kanto?

EDIT: ^ above post. Guess not.

Whoa, those 3D scenes were really cool! Ho-Oh and Lugia look awesome flying around in 3D. :D I can't wait to see a better quality video of this commercial. :)

Well, if it's blackthorn, I'm loving it. Honestly, that is better than the multilevel gym with boulders.

Oh, and when I saw Ho-oh and Lugia, I said, "This is what the graphics in Brawl could have been!"

Even though it was hard to hear, the music sounded pretty nice.

The Lugia and Ho-Oh animations were cool, everything looked awesome in that commercial. Hopefully, a high-quality version gets released soon.

Great it looks like that they're changing the gyms then GREAT this what I've been hoping for hopefully they're going to change all of them also I wonder if the double battle was with your rival thast'd be even better.

I hope they have this in better quality soon

I don't know if it's Blackthorn Gym...

I know Dragon Pokemon are tough, but they can't thrive in lava.

I don't know if it's Blackthorn Gym...

I know Dragon Pokemon are tough, but they can't thrive in lava.

Blackthorn was the first place in a pokemon game to feature lava. Plus, it does fit the traditional image of dragons, like the one in Shrek. :)

Blackthorn was the first place in a pokemon game to feature lava. Plus, it does fit the traditional image of dragons, like the one in Shrek. :)

That may be, but Claire had no "traditional" dragons. Kingdra is a sea monster, and Dragonairs are sea serpents.

Dragonites may work in that gym, but the pokemon she has thrive on water.

That may be, but Claire had no "traditional" dragons. Kingdra is a sea monster, and Dragonairs are sea serpents.

Dragonites may work in that gym, but the pokemon she has thrive on water.

True, but do you honestly expect them to throw Claire a pool when she originally had lava? I have no problem with it. Maybe here pokemon are a delta species.

@Magmaster: I don't think that was a double battle with your rival since it looked like the player had Bakphoon and your partner having Meganium , which is obviously weaker than the former, so I think it's either a double battle with the opposite gender person or a Wi-Fi battle.

From what I can tell, the double battle towards the end is against a Feraligatr and a Tyranitar. It's impossible to see if there is a WiFi icon at the top, but I'd wager that that is the case (although the possibility of Silver teaming up with someone against the player and opposite-gender NPC does exist).

Last edited:

Maybe here pokemon are a delta species.

NO, no no no no no. Just no. Please keep bad TCG concepts OUT of the games, thank you.

Okay, so we'll probably have a better video on Saturday, when the commercial starts.

@Magmaster: I don't think that was a double battle with your rival since it looked like the player had Bakphoon and your partner having Meganium , which is obviously weaker than the former, so I think it's either a double battle with the opposite gender person or a Wi-Fi battle.

So it was probably with the female character maybe I didn't see the Wi-Fi signal so it couldnt be a Wi-Fi battle or probably just a regular battle

I think I saw the Wi-Fi signal and what looked like an Azumarill and Glalie on the other side (I think).

This makes me happy. This requires no explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom