• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Two new Generation IV events revealed: Mew, Mysterious Crystal to begin distribution

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Two new Generation IV events revealed: Mew and Mysterious Crystal to begin distributi

Two new Generation IV events revealed: Mew and Mysterious Crystal to begin distribution in November

The official Japanese Pokemon Web site has announced two events for Japanese players of Pokémon Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, and SoulSilver versions via the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. Mew will be distributed Nov. 11 to Nov. 23, 2009, for players of HeartGold and SoulSilver, and Jan. 29 to Feb. 11, 2010, for Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum players. The Mysterious Crystal will be disributed Nov. 27, 2009, to Jan. 11, 2010, to HeartGold and SoulSilver games.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Two new Generation IV events revealed: Mew and Mysterious Crystal to begin distri

It sucks that these two events are Japan-only; I was really excited until I realised it. Hopefully they'll release both for the rest of us soon.

Re: Two new Generation IV events revealed: Mew and Mysterious Crystal to begin distri

Japanese only?

Ah well, at least I can have both Latios and Latias via dongle. Pitty Mew won't be realesed yet.

They would be japanese only seeing as we dont have HG/SS yet.. But that Mew proves wifi events are doable on D/P.

Too bad that it’s Japan only, but hopefully we’ll get a similar event for the U.S., when HeartGold/SoulSiver is released.

Sigh. I guess they will be over wi-fi in the future too. No legendaries for me then. :(

hopefully I can find some free wi-fi besides my school's (which requires log-in, so it doesn't work with the DS) to hop onto to get these. :3 If not I'll just go home and ask my dad to lower the protection for a few minutes. xD yay two free Mews~ Though I don't honestly care too much about being able to get both lati@s since I'm getting HG later anyways.

I'll wait. It's just Mew and Latias.

Two new Generation IV events revealed: Mew, Mysterious Crystal to begin distribution in November

The official Japanese Pokemon site has announced two events for players of the Japanese Generation IV games. HeartGold and SoulSilver players can receive Mew from Nov. 11 to 23 and the Mysterious Crystal from Nov. 27 to Jan. 11. Diamond, Pearl and Platinum players can receive Mew from Jan 29 to Feb. 11.

Read more on Bulbanews

Glad they are doing Wi-Fi Events for DP now. Now they arent just making wi fi events plat only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom