• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

$aturn¥oshi

Stealin' cars.
Reaction score
A place to hang out and chat about everyday topics. Conversations don't necessarily have to follow a strict topic, but standard rules apply. If you plan on joining in the conversation, (and everyone is welcome) please think out your posts. Be civil and participate with more than just a simple one-word reply (i.e. "this", "agreed" and the like).

A few more notes:
-If you're the type that likes to have random conversations, please use the Random Message thread in Fun and Games.

-Please be respectful of others holding a conversation or specific topic at hand. Do not interject with random videos or comments. It's like stepping in between two people holding a conversation and yelling in their faces.

-Please try to keep your posts legible for everyone in the thread. Excessive amounts of "leet-", "chat-" or "lolspeak" can be considered as spam.

-Please try to adhere to our one word posting rule. Greetings are courteous, but the announcements don't need to be made for every person that walks in the thread. Excessive use of one word 'hellos' or 'heys' start to resemble SPAM.

I hope that as a community, we can cooperate and have friendly conversations with one another in a respectful atmosphere. This is a place to relax and enjoy for everyone, so please keep everyone in mind as you make your posts here.

Happy chatting!

Old thread.

Last edited:
Chat chat chat chat chat chat chat chat chat chat chat chat chat chat chat chat.

But seriously, here's to some great conversations.

Yes, the other thread was huge and the peeps above me suggested its closing. But it's still available to read.

Especially since I took three different threads and merged them.

*subscribed* =3

Here's to being one of the first christeners in this new long-term thread! :D

You know what, you guys should totally take it to Cafe Press and sell it as a book, just to see if anyone buys it.

I'd buy it. (Assuming it's under 10 bucks, lawl.)
Soooo... when are some other regulars gonna drag themselves here already?

R.I.P. Bulbagarden Chat-Thread
2006-2010

Say, I just noticed something - no more sigs here? Awww...

$aturn-san! Please enable signatures! DX

That should be fixed when the revamp is complete.

:eek: Yay!

Now, let's start talking about something! I'm tired, I don't wanna go to school in the morning, and I officially have a girlfriend now!
:D

Wow, Page 2 already!

That reminds me, I finally got the nerve to tell a certain lady my feelings for her, on my birthday! Best present, evah.

Wait... we started a new one... damn.

Hullo guys! Anyone else like the World Beyond skin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom