• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Best Wishes! series to premiere on September 23, 2010: Pikachu to be included in the

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Best Wishes! series to premiere on September 23, 2010: Pikachu to be included in the episode

The fourth series of the popular Pocket Monsters anime, Best Wishes!, is set to premiere on September 23, 2010.

Read more on Bulbanews

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Best Wishes! series to premier on September 23, 2010: Pikachu to be included in t

Please tell me that 6 59 isn't the time it airs, unless it's PM? Because...wow.

Re: Best Wishes! series to premier on September 23, 2010: Pikachu to be included in t

Why would the mascot being hit with boxes be the feature of the preview? That just seems kind of random.

Why would the mascot being hit with boxes be the feature of the preview? That just seems kind of random.

Because Ash is travelling on a plane, where Pokemon aren't allowed outside their Poke balls thus Pikachu has to travel in the cargo hold of the plane.

Just kidding but that would be hilarious although kind of mean just the same.

Or maybe Pikachu gets separated from Ash while they are in a Post Office and one of the boxes falls on Pikachu and Pikachu is accidentally trapped in the box and gets shipped to Isshu, so the whole season focuses on Ash searching for Pikachu.

(Yes, I realize that that statement is both impossible and a horrible run-on sentence, so please don't criticize my grammar.)

It..Doesn't look like Ash's Pikachu. But maybe the art style just changed again, like it does every arc. Pikachu seems to have reverted to a previous style, Hoenn maybe, and it's coloring seems different.

I am glad Best Wishes is confirmed for the 23rd. I can adjust to school and then start waking up early on Thursdays to watch.

Hey, look, Pikachu's Iron Tail is being show in 3D cel animation!

But yeah, Satoshi's eyes are so differently drawn. They don't look like Satoshi's eyes anymore... they're too bulged out. I'm scared... >_<

But yeah, Satoshi's eyes are so differently drawn. They don't look like Satoshi's eyes anymore... they're too bulged out. I'm scared... >_<

Glad I'm not the only one weirded out by that.

Re: Best Wishes! series to premiere on September 23, 2010: Pikachu to be included in

I can't stop looking at his eyes. But I like what I've seen so far very much, can't wait for it to air. Also, something I noticed, Pikachu was using Iron tail on
Mamepato
so that's probably the first Pokemon Satoshi catches in Isshu.
(spoiler for those who don't want to ruin the surprise)

Re: Best Wishes! series to premiere on September 23, 2010: Pikachu to be included in

I just saw the preview. Looks like Ash's eyes just went more anime-style. His costume looks pretty cool, too. I like it better than his Sinnoh outfit.

The art style does look much more colorful now. Is it really cel-shaded? I really like cel-shaded artwork.

~ I didn't see the video preview on the article, so if people want to check it out here's a link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom