• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ZeldaInformer Pokémon League accepting challengers: Online challenge open to trainers

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
ZeldaInformer Pokémon League accepting challengers: Online challenge open to trainers

An ongoing Pokémon tournament is now underway at ZeldaInformer, an affiliate site of NIWA. The online challenge mirrors the structure of the Pokémon games, offering eight Gym Leaders for participants to battle for their badges.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: ZeldaInformer Pokémon League accepting challengers: Online challenge open to trai

So...basically, it's just like one of several dozen similar tournaments being held on other Pokemon fan forums with significant battling communities.

What makes this more newsworthy than the tournaments similar to this over at SPPF?

Re: ZeldaInformer Pokémon League accepting challengers: Online challenge open to trai

Dang, right when I reboot the International Pokemon Gym League.....

Dang, right when I reboot the International Pokemon Gym League.....
Sorry if it interferes with your league...

I'm the one who approached and asked for an advertisement...I'm an Elite 4 member there.

I'm interested in being a leader in the IPGL too...already signed up for the tourney!

^Oh its okay.. DOn't worry about it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom