• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Unconfirmed: 2ch, others leak heap of Black and White info: "Monkey trio," starter ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Unconfirmed: 2ch, others leak heap of Black and White info: "Monkey trio," starter evolutions leaked

Previously leaked images from 2ch have shown the evolutions of Tsutarja, Mijumaru, and Pokabu. There is also information suggesting that Yanappu is part of a larger group of gimmick Pokémon known as the "Monkey trio", featuring a water-type called 「バオップ」 Baoppu and a fire-type called 「ヒヤップ」 Hiyappu.

Read more on Bulbanews

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: 2ch, others leak heap of Black and White info: "Monkey trio," starter evolutions

Makes me want Tsutarja all the more!

Re: 2ch, others leak heap of Black and White info: "Monkey trio," starter evolutions

When i first saw Mijumaru, I was disappointed. But if this images are real, I'm getting him for sure, because his last evolution is epic.

In before shit storm

So it looks like everyone (the majority of the major Pokemon sites) are in agreement that these are real. I'm ok with this honestly if these are truly real.

I totally want the Pokabu evolution on the left of its pic.

:eek:hdear: Pretty sure these are fake still, but if true these prove game freak is just pulling things from their ass. Going from Bipedal to Quadrupedal and Having no feet or arms in one Evolution? Thats just stupid.

Also check this out: http://www.errorlevelanalysis.com/permalink/2b28a9f/

The fact that you posted these as news makes me lose some respect for Bulbanews.

There's NO reputable source for these. PokeSun hasn't aired yet, CoroCoro isn't out yet and wouldn't be leaking yet. Are you seriously trying to tell us these are real?

If those are real, they sure are ugly.

I'm going to laugh my ass off if these turn out to be real.

I remember many users saying that they'll not buy the games if these turn out to be true. In the event that they are, I want to reserve one "LMAO NO BW 4 U!" on the go.

:complain::complain::complain::complain::banghead::banghead::banghead:

NONONONONO DO NOT WANT POKABU EVO TO BE THAT! ELECTIVIRE+INFERNAPE+MAGMORTAR= EPIC FAIL!!!! IT'S THE POKE-APOCPLYPSE!

*Panic mode ends*

Sorry. Had to get that out of my system...

Anyways, I DO NOT WANT the Pokabu Evolutions to look like that. Ugly firey wrestlers are just... no.

MONKEY TRIO IS WANT THOUGH!

We have no conformation of these being legit, correct? So the page should be deleted.

The Monkey trio sounds like a fake too.

May I ask though, where are these leaks from? The background is completely white for some reason. It seems odd even for a pamphlet, if I heard correctly.

Last edited:

I'm not really sure what to think of this. If these are real, then GF is really thinking out of the box this time. If these are fake, meh, whatever. However, I do have something to say. If these images are real, then these will probably be the most epic starters out there. I am loving all their evolutions, and now I'm not sure which one I want (that is, if these images are real). However, I'm taking all this with a grain of salt, and won't really say much until I get more info.

@Kris: Look at Spoink. It had no legs at all: only a round body, two stubby arms, and a spring for a tail. Yet it evolved and gained legs. Pokemon evolution can bring many surprises (although not as much as Digivolution, such as Patamon to Angemon or Gatomon to Angewomon).

there fake. smugleaf will probly be grass and flying in the vain of charizard.

Are you guys kidding?

Those final evolutions are EPIC. I want them. All. Right now. Unnnnnf.

I hope they're real, even if they don't have a confirmed source.

saw these on Serebii and must say I sat there for 20 minuets wondering if these were true. I guess that they have a look of being real.
I like the idea of 'Mijumaru' 3rd stage, it looks imposing and keeps the shell idea going throughout. 'Pokabu' evolutions follow the powerhouse fire type we see every genoration. With 'Tsutarja' it goes from 4 limbed lizard, to two limb and tufts then no limbed, it is evolving into the snake it was called in its Pokédex.
I might be gullible but I reckon these fit what I could live with as starters.

Porkchop the fire/fighting pig

If that Pokabu evo is Fire/Fighting I will explode. ENOUGH!

The evo's are fake, there is a ton of info against them, from being photoshopped, to coming from an unconfirmed non-reliable source. There is no wai, these are real.
And besides, my pokabu cant turn into that sack of shat

I want to say something super smart and super observant, like "this happens every time new starters are released. Dislike, denial, arguing, and then acceptence. It's like accepting death", but at this point I think it's been said enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom