• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Golden Sun Wiki joins NIWA: A wiki aiming to be the number one Golden Sun source join

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Golden Sun Wiki joins NIWA: A wiki aiming to be the number one Golden Sun source joins NIWA

Golden Sun Universe, a wiki based on the popular Golden Sun series of games, has joined NIWA. It was a former Wikia wiki that moved off the wiki farm's servers when offered a membership spot on NIWA.

Read more on Bulbanews

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Golden Sun Wiki joins NIWA: A wiki aiming to be the number one Golden Sun source

Jeez, NIWA is kicking it into high gear, adding all these branched off Wiki's lately.

Re: Golden Sun Wiki joins NIWA: A wiki aiming to be the number one Golden Sun source

ya i'm starting to agree

Yet another Wiki has abandoned Wikia. This makes me extremely happy. :spin:

So many wikis abandoning Wikia...

By the way, can anybody guess what the next wiki is going to be? It's hard to guess

Having been an editor of GSU for a while (and a long-time fan of the series), I'm glad to see GSU stepping up to the big leagues with its joining of the NIWA. Hope to see several new pages in the coming days, thanks to the release of Dark Dawn.

Alright, Golden Sun is part of NIWA! Now we need a Fire Emblem wiki there too, since when I think Golden Sun, I think Fire Emblem (and vice versa).

Thanks for reading.

Yeah, Im so glad all these wikis are leaving Wikia, it just ruins them with the new format, its so hard to navigate on Wikia...

Alright, Golden Sun is part of NIWA! Now we need a Fire Emblem wiki there too, since when I think Golden Sun, I think Fire Emblem (and vice versa).

Thanks for reading.

Sorry for the Bumping of an old post, but i wanted to say that i agree. A Fire Emblem Wiki Would Rock.

Also, GSU is awsome!

Oh good, a Golden Sun wiki joined. Now I can use it for references.

Sorry for the Bumping of an old post, but i wanted to say that i agree. A Fire Emblem Wiki Would Rock.

Don't pretend that you don't know one already exists; you have an account there and are quite involved in the wiki.

Heck, it's in your signature.

Oops, i've been caught. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom