• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Takeshi, Hikari return to anime: Special episode scheduled for 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Takeshi, Hikari return to anime: Special episode scheduled for 2011

Although Takeshi (in English, Brock) and Hikari (Dawn) did not accompany Satoshi (Ash) to the Isshu region (Unova), they will return in a special episode to air 3 Feb. 2011.

Read more on Bulbanews

Why was this completely obvious? -.-; Cue in Kasumi, Haruka specials...

This was to be expected at some point or another, so I'm hardly surprised.

But I do wonder what kind of situations will happen to them...

This is extremely off topic, but I want to say it so bad....
If there are no sex scenes with Brock and Nurse Joy, I won't watch it. Just sayin'.

This is extremely off topic, but I want to say it so bad....
If there are no sex scenes with Brock and Nurse Joy, I won't watch it. Just sayin'.

0_o

Anyways, I'm sorta interested but Arceus dammit I was fine with them leaving. Oh well, hopefully this is the end for them.

I just knew it. For those of you who thought they wouldn't come back... :p Seriously, it's pretty much an established tradition now.

But YES!!! We get to see Dawn again!!! <333333 *fangasm*

It sucks that Brock nor Dawn will get to see Wild Child Iris and the fantabulous Dento. Hilarity would've ensued if they met...But who cares? DAWN'S GONNA CAMEO!!!! *dies*

Am I the only one not too excited?

I mean these characters just left 15 episodes ago. We JUST saw them. What is there to be excited about?

Its not like its been a few years and we're saying, "Oh shit, these characters from 3-4 years ago are back!"

Meh.

*goes delusional and hopes for one about Urara*

^Let me join in your delusion and throw in Paul and Zoey as well, although those two would have a far better chance of returning than drillbitch.

I'm definitely pumped for this. I like that they're picking up immediately where Dawn's journey ended, and I look forward to seeing her next move. Brock, for all the criticism of boring that he receives, has been around for so long that his absence just makes me feel weird. I can't wait to see them again, and I hope there's more specials to come.

Really great news.... but it's way too early and I'm sad Brock won't actually meet Ash. I can only hope that may happen in the forseeable future...

Looking forward to this. I like Brock's family & apparently he has a Swampert? (unconfirmed) But I like his little siblings and Forrest..

Am I the only one not too excited?

I mean these characters just left 15 episodes ago. We JUST saw them. What is there to be excited about?

Its not like its been a few years and we're saying, "Oh shit, these characters from 3-4 years ago are back!"

Meh.

Truedat, just a little though. :p

Anyway,I said "just a little" because it's always cool to have a character come back. Besides, Dawn is awesome :3

Cue in Kasumi, Haruka specials...

Hopefully.

But... but... drillbitch has a breakdown scene to be built upon! (I was adamant that it would lead to something at the end of DP...)
Damn Suzuna party and Jindai.

I assume Paul would be the next in line to get a special. DP ended with Paul wanting to re-challenge Brandon.

A special revolving around Brock's time in Pewter city and Dawn in Hearthome, eh? Cyndaquil evolved, eh? Maude, eh? While I am looking forward to Dawn's story more than Brock, since Dawn story was pretty much left opened at the end of DP, I'm curious to see what her next move was compared to what May did at the end of AG. Though I do wonder if that means their appearance in BW is not that far behind? ;-)

I doubt this is intended to be any more than last minute closure for these characters.

Best Wishes is still early and Iris/Dento will eventually replace Dawn/Brock fully in the minds of everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom