• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Australasian 3DS pricing, release date set: Glasses-free 3D arriving March 31

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Australasian 3DS pricing, release date set: Glasses-free 3D arriving March 31

All the major geographical centers now have a release date for the 3DS, with an announcement made earlier today stating that the latest Nintendo console will be available in Australian and New Zealand stores from March 31.

Read more on Bulbanews

$449?

That means only one thing.

Fuck Hell Shit.

Too expensive, and not worth it just to get ocarina and mario kart and starfox and icarus.

Although it is just like 50 bucks more than a DSi was when it came out.

Last edited:
Also, SpotPass won't be available in Australia until later in the year. I also love how the main picture is the Red 3DS, which isn't available outside of Japan.

It is a shame the red one isn't available; it's the one I pre-ordered at first xD (Changed to blue though).

And the northern hemisphere proves just how much they enjoy messing around -_- tell me, Europe, Japan, America, why do you hate us so?

the region-lock made me think again anyway, so I doubt I'll buy one until some region-unlocking third party device comes along

Why does the News Title says Australasian instead of Australia?
Did someone misspelled Australia?
Posted via Mobile Device

Why does the News Title says Australasian instead of Australia?
Did someone misspelled Australia?
Posted via Mobile Device
Australasia is a region of Oceania; the continent that includes countries such as Australia, New Zealand and New Guinea.

WHY is it more expensive in Australia than anywhere else? ... aw, who am I kidding? i'm buying it anyway. -_-

WHY is it more expensive in Australia than anywhere else? ... aw, who am I kidding? i'm buying it anyway. -_-

Because Australia makes more money then most other places, so their products are always more expensive. Not just with this, but even simple toys like Transformers. Sucks to be an Australian sometimes, doesn't it? At least the way these price things are sometimes I think it would be Dx

Wow, steep price. Even if Canadian retailers hadn't for once in their lives took exchange rate into account, the price would never come that close even with sales tax ._.

Wow, steep price. Even if Canadian retailers hadn't for once in their lives took exchange rate into account, the price would never come that close even with sales tax ._.

Ah fuck.

How much does it cost in canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom