• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Notice A New Addition to the OtB Staff

Reaction score
...though a very familiar face around these parts.

It is with pleasure that I announce @Lyrebird; will be joining this section's staff!

She's already been doing a great job in Serious Business and has managed to find time in her busy and fabulous life to help us out here too, and for that we thank her. Please join me in officially welcoming her to our team!

I must break you...all.

My life is so busy. I mean as fabulous as moi is a full time job itself. But in all seriousness away from Drago and being vain (haha yeah me not being vain? Like as if)

Anyway it is a great team to be a part of and it should be fun.

Back
Top Bottom