• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

A question for girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suicune Rider

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
How do you like a guy's hair? Do you like the long hair style, or you prefer the "military"-styled hair of very shortly cut or even shaved head?
I have long hair myself, and I don't think it takes anything away from my masculinity.

Last edited:
I prefer long hair on a guy, as long as it's well-kept and clean. My husband sports a ponytail and it looks awesome on him. I'm not overly fond of the military style buzzcut, as it just looks wrong to me.

As long as it looks good, I don't care about the length or the style. Admittedly, I find shorter than shoulder length to be more normal, so I kinda prefer that.

I personally prefer shorter hair on a guy, but not so short and low that they look almost bald. I don't really have a preference about any particular style over anther one or anything. It just depends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom