• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

AbuseShipping (Giovanni x Mewtwo)

babaGAReeb

Reaction score
hello it is me

this is the giovanni x mewtwo thread

i must admit to loving this pairing very much

mewtwo the best and the greatest is my favorite pokemon and i have deep affection with it

i like to fantasize about it

i think i am in giovannis place and greatly in love with mewtwo

and mewtwo loves me back too, look back to first movie and u will find that mewtwo lets giovanni live for some reason when he could have killed him. its not like he is against killing he killed all those doctors but letting giovanni live? must have connection with him

giovanni is the master of the relation but mewtwo does not like being subservent so he leave

this pairing is cannon in my heart cause of hints left like that

Just edited the title's name; the correct name for the pairing between Giovanni and the Mewtwo from the first film is AbuseShipping.

I don't know if I'd say Giovanni and Mewtwo are "in love", but I could get behind this as a hateship.

I bet they are
But it would be weird if it happened
Weirder then Max x Jirachi(WishShipping)

who changed it to abuse, it is not abuse!

oh who am i kidding, i dunno wtf kind of drugs i was on when i typed this shite

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom